Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that week ABW was shutdown helped you catch up lil huh? 🤣 you ain't miss nothing...might as well skip them pages and start fresh on this last page

You're probably right.

There was a little bit more to the screenshot, but I don't think anybody's gonna pick up on it.

Hard to choose between the two for me ngl

Both perfect mcs

On the surface it seems like Biggie would be an easy pick.

But that's just because he has a bigger catalog.

As far as MCs though, it's a tough call.

Most people don't realize how much of a beast Pun really was.

Last edited:
Like the fact her last name lynch and this man is getting lynched (metaphorically)

Damn, I didn't even catch that myself.

But yeah, they definitely did him dirty.

I mean, he's ultimately responsible for putting himself in that situation...........but, if both of them violated corporate policy, both of them should've been fired.

Starting to think she lied about the inappropriate comment part to save her job.

Damn, I didn't even catch that myself.

But yeah, they definitely did him dirty.

I mean, he's ultimately responsible for putting himself in that situation...........but, if both of them violated corporate policy, both of them should've been fired.

Starting to think she lied about the inappropriate comment part to save her job.
If he wasn't black this would be a different storyline I believe. But yes he did bring this on himself.

What else was you alluding too from your screenshot?

:oreally:

On the surface it seems like Biggie would be an easy pick.

But that's just because he has a bigger catalogue.

As far as MCs though, it's a tough call.

Most people don't realize how much of a beast Pun really was.

Exactly. His technical ability and wordplay puts him up there as one of the best to ever do it.

Biggie had a unique flow and voice but Pun??

It’s still a tough, almost impossible call for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back