Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATL DA tryna get my son Playboi Carti out of here since he on that gang shit. He rep Backstreet Homicide Gang. If Carti is gone, then I literally would have no one to listen to.

All the other rappers old and doing 2000s dusty street hope. The newest dudes make boring repetitive 2 minute songs, coping their favorite rapper

These ATL motherfuckers be on some different shit, bruhs be out here dressed like a nightclub scene Blade extras shouting out their set.

Imagine getting banged on by a skinny 5 foot 9 motherfucker, dressed in all black, wearing knee high boots. A motherfucker that painted his nails and wore a dress got your homie killed

I would be insulted.

Shit I'd have a singer perform for just my wife & I if the shit was reasonable and it's something my wife wanted. That shit seems great to me especially if you could have said person perform your favorite songs and not the shit they did that you didn't really care for.

I'd feel awkward AF just having a nigga sing/rap to me and just 1 other person lol.

Like I don't want a nigga looking at me singing love songs and he certainly can't look at my girl. He gon have to sing looking down fucking with me. Sorry. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

I'd feel awkward AF just having a nigga sing/rap to me and just 1 other person lol.

Like I don't want a nigga looking at me singing love songs and he certainly can't look at my girl. He gon have to sing looking down fucking with me. Sorry. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

lmao at havin somebody sing to a wall or something to avoid awkward eye contact during the performance

I’m this type of friend, if I like you, you could say the most ridiculous shit, but if you say it with da confidence of it being the deepest shit, I’ll support you outta spite

Kids man i swear my lil nephew has been sayin this lil dumb phrase for months and i just didnt know where it came from or what the hell he was saying totally randomly i just saw it on you tube... "can i get a hoy ya"

💁🏾‍♂️🙄

I feel accomplished finally😆

Kids man i swear my lil nephew has been sayin this lil dumb phrase for months and i just didnt know where it came from or what the hell he was saying totally randomly i just saw it on you tube... "can i get a hoy ya"

💁🏾‍♂️🙄

I feel accomplished finally😆
Stone Cold can I get a hell yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back