Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These got damn broke bitcoin investment bitches pissing me off in Clubhouse.

Next one send me a message about investments ima be disrespectful and say what it smell like yo

Broke ass feminist women outchea
Gat damn

Anything over 1080p is a waste of money.

Simply because you can barely tell the difference in quality.

I mean, it's better..........but not that much better.
Naw, got to disagree with you on this. I cant really tell between 2k and 4k. But I can tell between 1080 vs anything above. People get these higher TV resolutions but dont realize they are not watching programs that are at those resolutions.

Anything over 1080p is a waste of money.

Simply because you can barely tell the difference in quality.

I mean, it's better..........but not that much better.

That's mostly true for smaller TVs. You can tell the difference for 60' and bigger. 4K tvs aren't that expensive anymore anyway. The extra price you pay really isn't even limited to the higher resolution. There are usually other perks too.

It's kinda weird seeing how segregated Hip Hop is even in 2022

I found this ;ugly Wihte bitch Ashinkko on YouTube that I never heard of but is pretty popular and I'm like...

This is the future of Hip Hop, just one big fusion of different genres that White artists dominate without having to be involved with the "Black side" of Hip Hop. Especially White women, White dudes gotta prove themselves to Black men, but White women gotta prove themselves to no one. They can go the Pop Nicki Minaj route like Doja Cat did and bypass a lot of bullshit.

Not even gonna lie I saw this story and wondered if that S2J nigga from the IC got caught up. After that wild shit he talked about and his whole "they love me" thing this don't seem too far out of the way...

Wack100 telling RayJ to go ahead and jump and commit that is wild to me. How your manager gonna tell you to go ahead and jump off the bridge lol smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back