Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow Smith is performing on SNL right now.

When they said the artist tonight was Willow..........I had no idea it was her.

'Thought it was gonna be a group or something.

She's a strange kid........and probably mentally unstable, but she is talented.

I accidentally came across it, confused..I watched it. Bad decision..now you..you hit play. You did this to yourself..don’t blame me. Once again.,.I advise you not to hit play

If you nice pull up and debate. Each one teach one

Theres no deflection and sneak dissin.
Source up or shut up.
Blanket statements dont work in Clubhouse
Don't be scared lol

Last night talking to family about old YouTube comedians (from 2009 - 20016)

hotdamnirock
Dormtainment
Spokenreason
Latoya forever
King Karen
Jerry Laverne Jr
Ice JJ Fish

we was talking about funny skits and how some are now married with kids. Most of these dudes I ain’t watch in years. Hotdamnirock is going through so much stuff it’s crazy. Forgot to bring up DESHAWN RAW (Supra Hot fire)

Then you have todays new sketch comedians that I know some but not every know. Especially since we are all older and ain’t following everyone like we did 5 / 10 years ago.

YouTube’s today like

RDCWorld
Longbeach Griffey
Lou Ratchet
Calebcity
Mightykeef (video game sketches)
Wessidelive

Last night talking to family about old YouTube comedians (from 2009 - 20016)

hotdamnirock
Dormtainment
Spokenreason
Latoya forever
King Karen
Jerry Laverne Jr
Ice JJ Fish

we was talking about funny skits and how some are now married with kids. Most of these dudes I ain’t watch in years. Hotdamnirock is going through so much stuff it’s crazy. Forgot to bring up DESHAWN RAW (Supra Hot fire)

Then you have todays new sketch comedians that I know some but not every know. Especially since we are all older and ain’t following everyone like we did 5 / 10 years ago.

YouTube’s today like

RDCWorld
Longbeach Griffey
Lou Ratchet
Calebcity
Mightykeef (video game sketches)
Wessidelive

Facts…2010 was definitely the golden age of YouTube and twitter and a lot of people branded their own careers

Dormtainment is definitely one of the pioneers. They REALLY set a great standard and I hope they get all the flowers they can get.

Also FilnoBEP….they been making videos since like 2006 when YouTube was BRAND NEW

Been watching Hotdamn since 2010. Love his old work. I’ve watched some of Hotdamns more recent videos…I get he’s going through stuff but son needs to seriously deal with his issues…he gives me drama queen vibes. Sounds judgmental but from 2010 to now I always picked that up from him

Spokenreasons is a cornball. Never liked him…

King Keuran and the Vine OG’s always hilarious…glad to see son has a family with Simone Sheppard. She’s fine as hell

Juhahn Jones, Bigg Jah, Skinbone, and Korporate00 are often on my watchlist now

@dodge I have always felt that social media was in a great place from 2005-11. I loved it at that time when it was about funny pictures and videos and celebrities promoting their products and such. From about 2012 until now, it’s been pretty bad

social media was good until Ferguson happened

also talking to your family about YouTube comedians is hilarious to me but not judging lol

@dodge I have always felt that social media was in a great place from 2005-11. I loved it at that time when it was about funny pictures and videos and celebrities promoting their products and such. From about 2012 until now, it’s been pretty bad

You’re right….I believe the rise of smartphones, Instagram and quick 30 second videos made a bunch of people just throw shit on the web

SNL's gonna be weak this season.

Maybe for the next few seasons too.

Too many of the funniest people left the show.

If they're hoping on Kenan and those new people to carry the show, they're gonna be in for a rude awakening.
I thought Lorne Michaels was rumored to be looking to end the show once he hits 80 and the show finishes Season 50 in two years.

Facts…2010 was definitely the golden age of YouTube and twitter and a lot of people branded their own careers

Dormtainment is definitely one of the pioneers. They REALLY set a great standard and I hope they get all the flowers they can get.

Also FilnoBEP….they been making videos since like 2006 when YouTube was BRAND NEW

Been watching Hotdamn since 2010. Love his old work. I’ve watched some of Hotdamns more recent videos…I get he’s going through stuff but son needs to seriously deal with his issues…he gives me drama queen vibes. Sounds judgmental but from 2010 to now I always picked that up from him

Spokenreasons is a cornball. Never liked him…

King Keuran and the Vine OG’s always hilarious…glad to see son has a family with Simone Sheppard. She’s fine as hell

Juhahn Jones, Bigg Jah, Skinbone, and Korporate00 are often on my watchlist now
Big Jahh is where I learned of Persephanii and ExactlyE. Big Jahh skits are super funny I have not watched him in a while. Around 2017 I realized a lot of skits are just relationship skits with some half nude girlfriend or IG girl. The skits were never that funny, and there were 1000s. Today I may check RDCWorld, Longbeachgriffey, and Lou Ratchet every once in a while. So many people have families now, and I get it they are in there early to mid 30s.

Also what changes are sponsorships. There are way more sponsorship/ ad revenue than ever before. Everyone says this episode or whatever is sponsored by manscape or blue apron. More money is being generatated, and some do work with small production companies or connected to a larger company.

Big Jahh is where I learned of Persephanii and ExactlyE. Big Jahh skits are super funny I have not watched him in a while. Around 2017 I realized a lot of skits are just relationship skits with some half nude girlfriend or IG girl. The skits were never that funny, and there were 1000s. Today I may check RDCWorld, Longbeachgriffey, and Lou Ratchet every once in a while. So many people have families now, and I get it they are in there early to mid 30s.

Also what changes are sponsorships. There are way more sponsorship/ ad revenue than ever before. Everyone says this episode or whatever is sponsored by manscape or blue apron. More money is being generatated, and some do work with small production companies or connected to a larger company.

And then the forced ads in the middle of videos kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back