Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when I'm finally going to say fuck covid and go to a large public event. Folks at my job still catching covid, seems like a few people every week. There's been a few things I've wanted to do and said fuck it because of covid.

I know I'd say fuck it and go if they make the Spence vs Crawford fight.

Virus is still out there.

Still averaging close to 100,000 cases per day.

Main reason I put on my mask as soon as I leave the house.

School me on this.

I bought my house before covid so I'm good. Fixed rate.

However, even if someone's home value drops how does that effect their ability to make their payment? Example(random numbers), lets say they paid 150k for their house, mortgage payment $700 a month, which is around 1/4 of the monthly salary(single person)....the home value drops to 120k for whatever reason but they can still make the monthly payment easily...what's the issue?

I'm genuinely trying to learn something here.

You're right.

As long as it's a fixed rate, it's not a problem.

However, if they want to sell the house.............they'd have to come up with the difference.

Also, if they wanted to refinance to a lower rate........they might not be able to do it because the bank won't refinance any more than a certain percent of the home's value........usually 80%.

So, at 80%..........in the example you gave...........the bank wouldn't refinance more than $96,000.

So, technically, they could refinance, but they'd have to come up with the difference between $96,000 and whatever they owe on their house.

If they still owed $150,000 on it, they'd have to come up with the $54,000 difference.

Motherfuckers sitll getting put on a ventilator. Media don't care about the virus no more though lol. States don't care either.

If you die, you die.

On top of that, they're being quiet about it happening to fully vaccinated and boosted people too.

Basically, it seems like they talked so much about how important it was to get vaccinated/boosted...........that people stopped taking it seriously when they still caught it.

So they're afraid that even less people will get vaccinated if they talk about vaccinated people still catching it.

A report already came out saying that less than 2% of the people eligible for the latest booster have taken it.

On top of that, they're being quiet about it happening to fully vaccinated and boosted people too.

Basically, it seems like they talked so much about how important it was to get vaccinated/boosted...........that people stopped taking it seriously when they still caught it.

So they're afraid that even less people will get vaccinated if they talk about vaccinated people still catching it.

A report already came out saying that less than 2% of the people eligible for the latest booster have taken it.

That's because people are dumb as hell and we failed as a society on educating people on how vaccines work.

Vaccines don't protect people from catching diseases, they protect people from getting deathly sick.

Like you can still be infected with polio and pass it even if you have been vaccinated against it, since it wears off.

What keeps you from catching polio is that the main spreaders of polio, which are children, are vaccinated. So when they encounter polio, their body fights it off. It's the poor communication from the science community and lack of education which makes people deathly ignorant. Like people believe there are cures to diseases, and I'm no, there's no such thing as a cure to disease. It's just we developed way to make our bodies have strong immune responses that keeps us from getting sick. We get infected, then we fight it off.

The world is designed to kill us, there ain't no cures, will never be no cures. The only thing we got, is vaccines that prevent the worst of the worst from happening and treatments that can bring us back to health.

People who are vaccinated with boosters and shit, don't have a high risk of dying from COVID. They probably catch and get sick and don't even notice it was COVID., it's just a bad cold that last 3 to 5 days Then on top of having COVID, with the vaccinations and boosters, they have an even lower chance of dying or being reinfected due to the immune system boost.

But people without the vaccine are dying and ending up on ventilators. I got to https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/ every week, where they find people who speak against vaccination on Facebook and end up catching COVID and then end up ventilators and dying.

Whole families being wiped out because people don't understand shit and when people tried to tell them, they just go, "Well if people are still getting COVID, why take the vaccines..."

People out here dying out of ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.

Nobody cares at this point.

Last edited:
Draymond Green punching Jordan Poole got all these y White basketball fans in rejoicing and calling for Draymond to be suspended.

Comparing it to fucking the Suns owner Robert Sarver being a sexist and racist tyrant.

I hate White people so much.

SNL's gonna be weak this season.

Maybe for the next few seasons too.

Too many of the funniest people left the show.

If they're hoping on Kenan and those new people to carry the show, they're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back