Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that would’ve left a weird cliffhanger

Cause Gohan and Goku was ko’d with no resolution

Vegeta ain’t no hero but that would’ve been a dope way for him to go out
Naw...those weren't large cliff hangers

Vegeta dies...they wake up...Kakarot goes back to hell and Gohan eventually marries Videl and they gather the dragon balls and bring back Vegeta...or keep him dead...the end

DBZ is and was lowkey trash, that should've ended with Goku dying on the Namek with Frieza as the one and only Super Saiyan. Watching DBZ as an adult, you realize how stupid it was.

Too bad it's popularity has provided the template for all these other trash animes like Naruto. The problem with animes like DBZ is the power scaling. TV itself, is a medium that is beholden to the demands of advertising and turning a buck. So in order to keep shows going where they naturally should've ended, in regards to anime like DBZ, they give the main characters new powers.

So the cast of the show, eventually become useless as fuck. Soon as Super Saiyans were introduced, anybody that wasn't capable of turning Super Sayian was fucking useless. Why the fuck dudes like Tien, Krillin and Yamacha even show up to fights, they are gonna fucking die or get they ass kicked.

Goku is so powerful at this point, there's nobody else for him to fight besides gods.

Dragon Ball is a GOAT anime. DBZ Abridged is better than the original DBZ.

Basura.

Last edited:
DBZ is and was lowkey trash, that should've ended with Goku dying on the Namek with Frieza as the one and only Super Saiyan. Watching DBZ as an adult, you realize how stupid it was.

Too bad it's popularity has provided the template for all these other trash animes like Naruto. The problem with animes like DBZ is the power scaling. TV itself, is a medium that is beholden to the demands of advertising and turning a buck. So in order to keep shows going where they naturally should've ended, in regards to anime like DBZ, they give the main characters new powers.

So the cast of the show, eventually become useless as fuck. Soon as Super Saiyans were introduced, anybody that wasn't capable of turning Super Sayian are fucking useless. Why the fuck dudes like Tien, Krillin and Yamacha even show up to fights, they are gonna fucking die or get they ass kicked.

Dragon Ball is a GOAT anime. DBZ Abridged is better than the original DBZ.

DBZ is trash.
:js4:

This anime Bastard on Netflix is so ridiculous.

The main character Dark Schneider is going up to big tittied anime bitches talking about how he gonna fuck them if they are a virgin.

He told one big tittied anime bitch, that he raised her and grew up to be a beautiful woman.

He told another big tittied anime bitch that he still loves her even though she's not a virgin.

I'm like damn, this shit stupid as fuck, but entertaining.

Sakura
Shikamaru
Kakashi
kabuto

definitely developed throughout the show and I could name more but you seen the characters in Naruto grow, what motivates them, backstories for a lot of them (villains as well)

DBZ didn’t even have a female protagonist anywhere

bulma was used for comic relief, transport at times and to provide equipment

chi-chi was there to make gohan study and worry about him and goku

outside of that the only character that came close was 18 and she served really no purpose outside of being krillin’s love interest and to have her fight maybe twice? Throughout the entire show and one of those times was fighting trunks/goten while they sat on shoulders lol

there’s no serious depth to any characters really in DBZ outside of maybe vegeta

how many Eps are there yet we don’t know shit about krillin? Lol
I’ll give you shikamaru just because he was Naruto’s best friend, but Sakura, kabuto, and kakashi were not developed at all. Especially not to the point they did what they were doing at the end. Like I referenced before, the writers only knew how to write Sasuke and Naruto

I’ll give you shikamaru just because he was Naruto’s best friend, but Sakura, kabuto, and kakashi were not developed at all. Especially not to the point they did what they were doing at the end. Like I referenced before, the writers only knew how to write Sasuke and Naruto
Idk man kakashi’s dad’s suicide made him extremely rigid while also being arrogant and over the course of the show he really opens himself up going from a mysterious teacher to an endearing mentoring figure who would choose to be hokage at one point while carrying baggage due to what happened with Rin and Obito

That same baggage and experience shaped how he teached his students as well

kakashi also develops into one of the strongest characters in the show towards its end

Now say the equivalent of what I said for Kakashi for idk…let’s say…Frieza in DBZ

Naw...those weren't large cliff hangers

Vegeta dies...they wake up...Kakarot goes back to hell and Gohan eventually marries Videl and they gather the dragon balls and bring back Vegeta...or keep him dead...the end

They’re not going to end the series with “Goku got clapped and is sent back to hell”

They gotta give him something

You want Vegeta to get the shine nigga you ain’t slick….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back