Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBZ was the first time I noticed, something that happens in most shonen animes, that everyone except for the main character(s) stop training all of a sudden for some reason.

It’s because they introduce way too many new characters and the more interesting popular characters are the ones who get the shine

Vegeta wasn’t even supposed to be a main character but he became extremely popular and eventually became Goku’s best friend/rival (writing off Krillin)

So many hood folks moving into my neighborhood and still doing ghetto shit.

shit highly annoying.

▪Coming through the neighborhood late at night playing the fucking music loud as fuck
▪Being outside late at night being loud as fuck
▪Not cutting their grass
▪Leaving trash all out in their yard
▪A few already stealing kids 🚲🛴 🏀 🏈
▪Walking up the street smoking weed (use your damn garage to smoke in)
▪Multiple reported break-ins in the last few
Few months
▪Police being called to 2 of houses over and over because they always having some type of situation at their shit.
▪Having raggy ass cars that ain’t working parked on the street with expired tags and the city coming through with the green stickers telling them to move it or it’s getting towed

Legit none of this shit was happening the first year and 1/2 I was here.

Even some of the black neighbors I had here said they had to move because the neighborhood turning into the place they originally move from and now for sale signs are sitting in their yards

All the nice folks moving out

My wife is the one that’s really tired of this shit and she told me she started to not like the neighborhood and want to move if it keeps going the direction it’s going.

“You can take the man out the ghetto but you can’t ______________________”

So many hood folks moving into my neighborhood and still doing ghetto shit.

shit highly annoying.

▪Coming through the neighborhood late at night playing the fucking music loud as fuck
▪Being outside late at night being loud as fuck
▪Not cutting their grass
▪Leaving trash all out in their yard
▪A few already stealing kids 🚲🛴 🏀 🏈
▪Walking up the street smoking weed (use your damn garage to smoke in)
▪Multiple reported break-ins in the last few
Few months
▪Police being called to 2 of houses over and over because they always having some type of situation at their shit.
▪Having raggy ass cars that ain’t working parked on the street with expired tags and the city coming through with the green stickers telling them to move it or it’s getting towed

Legit none of this shit was happening the first year and 1/2 I was here.

Even some of the black neighbors I had here said they had to move because the neighborhood turning into the place they originally move from and now for sale signs are sitting in their yards

All the nice folks moving out

My wife is the one that’s really tired of this shit and she told me she started to not like the neighborhood and want to move if it keeps going the direction it’s going.
I’m sorry the niggas are ruining the neighborhood for you

I don’t wish niggas on anybody

just gotta hold out hope that they eventually can’t afford their houses

It’s largely not a good anime lol
Woah! Slow down there bucko. You talking about a classic and one of the greatest and most influential anime of all time. You can notice the flaws and still not jump out the window with red shoe comments like that one brother Montana

Reactions: GNS
When I think of an incredible, timeless anime with a great story, great characters that get equal attention and just overall dope content the first that ALWAYS comes to mind is Yu Yu Hakusho

Woah! Slow down there bucko. You talking about a classic and one of the greatest and most influential anime of all time. You can notice the flaws and still not jump out the window with red shoe comments like that one brother Montana
I won’t question the entertainment value and influence but objectively as a narrative story with plot and character development it’s not that good.

Dragon ball is a better show and I can name a lot of other shows that are better than it. I love it too but I can still see that there’s way too many…blemishes for lack of a better word

Secure the bag before you show the goods…
I explained to her that financially I'm good. I realized she's like many on Clubhouse tryna sell you a dream on some pyramid scheme. She tried to put me onto investments and started mentioning bitcoin and stuff. Told her I wasn't interested.

Last edited:

Just because it’s a classic it doesn’t mean it’s “good” story-wise

At this point DB is continuing on the basis of nostalgia and fandom

The original plot was supposed to end with Cell, the red ribbon army destroyed and Gohan being the hero

But money calls and people want more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back