Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey here's a GREAT idea!

Let's bring your newborn baby to the place you work at where MULTIPLE people has caught covid not too long ago...just so you can show them off your coworkers and get the "AWWWWW" attention you yearn. Yeah! That's a GREAT IDEA!

Smh
White woman?

Discord updated with new categories. We ready for another lockout 😂 Join b4 the end of the month just in case.

I legit thought that was it for the forum. Then I went on discord and no one was really there either and I was like FUCK.

So in the meantime i went on samsung site and bought the galaxy 4 watch and earbuds 🙃

You know what I learned while the forum was down? You can have a UTI so bad that the infection enters your blood stream and can infect your knuckles, it's known as septic arthritis and affects children more than adults. And septic arthritis is roughly a two week hospital stay 😶

Would Bone Thugs have had the same backstage issues if they hired a legit vocal coach that kept each of them in their lane’s?

like…. The bulk of their backstage videos sound like choir practice arguments

Everybody think they Goku, Vegeta...even Gohan...shit even Piccolo.

(Piccolo is who you relate to when you feeling good about yourself, but don't wanna be overconfident.)

But in reality, they are Yamacha or Krillin. Losing their bitch to the superior motherfucker and having to watch their kid grow up before your eyes. Getting killed over and over chasing behind their best friend who is practically a god at this point.
You mean being a victim of bad writing? Once Vegeta and Nappa showed up, if you wasn't a Saiyan why were you on the battlefield? Why you think Super is so redundant? It's literally the Saiyan show

Super Saiyan ruined DBZ, Krillin, Piccolo and Tien were still strong characters during the Namek saga
Technically tien was already pretty obsolete during the namek saga and so was Yamcha

krillin became obsolete as a fighter during the android saga whereas piccolo was good until mid way until the cell saga

But shitty writing ruined DBZ more than super saiyan due to horrible power scaling

Technically tien was already pretty obsolete during the namek saga and so was Yamcha

krillin became obsolete as a fighter during the android saga whereas piccolo was good until mid way until the cell saga

But shitty writing ruined DBZ more than super saiyan due to horrible power scaling
DBZ was the first time I noticed, something that happens in most shonen animes, that everyone except for the main character(s) stop training all of a sudden for some reason.

DBZ was the first time I noticed, something that happens in most shonen animes, that everyone except for the main character(s) stop training all of a sudden for some reason.

Lol

To be fair these guys are the first and last line of defense. If someone is knocking on their door it is the worst case scenario. Either win or everyone and everything dies. So you put your best guy out there.

Either Goku got it or suddenly it's not your problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back