Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, its a promo for a dating app isnt it? Vax that thing up was the same premise essentially and I dont recall the same amount of outrage at that

Trust me I don’t expect an outrage towards Trina’s video as well

Vax that thang up was just comedy to me

As for Trina’s video…I just don’t like the presentation…maybe it’s because I’m sick of the “gay black man/ratchet black woman” role that is quickly promoted

But y’all enjoy

Reactions: GNS
Trust me I don’t expect an outrage towards Trina’s video as well

Vax that thang up was just comedy to me

As for Trina’s video…I just don’t like the presentation…maybe it’s because I’m sick of the “gay black man/ratchet black woman” role that is quickly promoted

But y’all enjoy

Word I didnt like this either but not for the messaging it's just a shit song lol.

The messaging seems pretty much the same as Vax that thing up tho.. on this dating app if you aint vaxxed you aint fuckin... lol this one is just if you dont vote you aint fuckin. Silly but seems like this is their marketing strategy *shrugs*

Word I didnt like this either but not for the messaging it's just a shit song lol.

The messaging seems pretty much the same as Vax that thing up tho.. on this dating app if you aint vaxxed you aint fuckin... lol this one is just if you dont vote you aint fuckin. Silly but seems like this is their marketing strategy *shrugs*

lol Can you imagine being about to run up in a dimepiece and then getting rejected cause you didn't vote?

Yo, that's some real ass shit. I never in a million years would have thought of it like that. lol

Everybody think they Goku, Vegeta...even Gohan...shit even Piccolo.

(Piccolo is who you relate to when you feeling good about yourself, but don't wanna be overconfident.)

But in reality, they are Yamacha or Krillin. Losing their bitch to the superior motherfucker and having to watch their kid grow up before your eyes. Getting killed over and over chasing behind their best friend who is practically a god at this point.

Everybody think they Goku, Vegeta...even Gohan...shit even Piccolo.

(Piccolo is who you relate to when you feeling good about yourself, but don't wanna be overconfident.)

But in reality, they are Yamacha or Krillin. Losing their bitch to the superior motherfucker and having to watch their kid grow up before your eyes. Getting killed over and over chasing behind their best friend who is practically a god at this point.
Krillin elite as fuck though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back