Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the entire point, and the crazy shit was she explained the entire point at the end.

There was definitely some truth to what she said.

Problem is, she's too oblivious to recognize her own hypocrisy.

Also, it's kind of a stretch to single out Jay-Z and Beyonce as if they're the root cause of what she was trying to say.

Not “No tangibles no vote” but they talking about sex

If you really think about it this is aimed at black men and try to paint the picture that black men straight or gay is just sex crazed.

The disrespect to black men is crazy and of course they have a gay black man and black woman leading this shit.

i-got-hot-e4wh1w.jpg

Not “No tangibles no vote” but they talking about sex

If you really think about it this is aimed at black men and try to paint the picture that black men straight or gay is just sex crazed.

The disrespect to black men is crazy and of course they have a gay black man and black woman leading this shit.

Lol that and it’s so disingenuous

Like they really about to be asking a nigga “wait, did you vote?” while he reaching for a rubber

I mean yeah that song is trash and I admittedly don't know about Chrisette Michelle's song but if she has a joint in a similar vein and got backlash for it that could be due to the fact that she performed at Trump's inauguration.

As for Christte Michelle I was talking about her performing at Trump inauguration

I mean yeah that song is trash and I admittedly don't know about Chrisette Michelle's song but if she has a joint in a similar vein and got backlash for it that could be due to the fact that she performed at Trump's inauguration.

Exactly. Two complete different scenarios

But the issue with Trina’s video has to deal with one of the worst kinds of stereotypes black people are perceived as

Exactly. Two complete different scenarios

But the issue with Trina’s video has to deal with one of the worst kinds of stereotypes black people are perceived as

I mean, its a promo for a dating app isnt it? Vax that thing up was the same premise essentially and I dont recall the same amount of outrage at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back