Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotdamn plus the bro got like 11 kids

“Money don’t crack” - Respect Eddie’s incorporate goals, but I gots questions:

How does child support go UP in one child?

What kid needs $35K or even 25K per MONTH, B?

If Eddie’s the primary provider, why doesn’t he have primary custody?

Reactions: GNS
This fuckin place.

How the fuck do you give MY card to another muhfucka?

Now I gotta do work canceling it and replacing it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
To all my happily married men. One question. Has it been easy with your current wife? I ask that question because my single friends have the impression that finding the right woman is hard. When I think about it, I understand where they are coming from, but honestly for me, finding the right woman was easy. Once I found the one for me, it wasn't a struggle at all.

That's such bullshit. No kid needs 35K a month. At this point, the courts are just punishing men for not sticking to relationships. I'm an advocate for marriage. I believe it's the best thing for a family, but shit like this makes it hard to be on that side.

The courts getting a big slice of it. That’s why

To all my happily married men. One question. Has it been easy with your current wife? I ask that question because my single friends have the impression that finding the right woman is hard. When I think about it, I understand where they are coming from, but honestly for me, finding the right woman was easy. Once I found the one for me, it wasn't a struggle at all.
Shit is SO simple. Married life can be PEACE most times.

im not concerned on trying to get someone cause I’m good already. I’m a hard-working young black man adding input to the community. Now, I’m just myself all day. And whomever rolls, rolls. Whoever don’t….fuck em.

So many hood folks moving into my neighborhood and still doing ghetto shit.

shit highly annoying.

▪Coming through the neighborhood late at night playing the fucking music loud as fuck
▪Being outside late at night being loud as fuck
▪Not cutting their grass
▪Leaving trash all out in their yard
▪A few already stealing kids 🚲🛴 🏀 🏈
▪Walking up the street smoking weed (use your damn garage to smoke in)
▪Multiple reported break-ins in the last few
Few months
▪Police being called to 2 of houses over and over because they always having some type of situation at their shit.
▪Having raggy ass cars that ain’t working parked on the street with expired tags and the city coming through with the green stickers telling them to move it or it’s getting towed

Legit none of this shit was happening the first year and 1/2 I was here.

Even some of the black neighbors I had here said they had to move because the neighborhood turning into the place they originally move from and now for sale signs are sitting in their yards

All the nice folks moving out

My wife is the one that’s really tired of this shit and she told me she started to not like the neighborhood and want to move if it keeps going the direction it’s going.

shit highly annoying.

▪Coming through the neighborhood late at night playing the fucking music loud as fuck
▪Not cutting their grass
Few months
▪Police being called to 2 of houses over and over because they always having some type of situation at their shit.
▪Having raggy ass cars that ain’t working parked on the street with expired tags and the city coming through with the green stickers telling them to move it or it’s getting towed

Even some of the black neighbors I had here said they had to move because the neighborhood turning into the place they originally move from and now for sale signs are sitting in their yards

My wife is the one that’s really tired of this shit and she told me she started to not like the neighborhood and want to move if it keeps going the direction it’s going.
1665215677483.gif

Talking to this beauty I met on Clubhouse.
She follows me from room 2 room listening to what I say about certain topics. I'm working doing a double shift and she messaged me on a Saturday morning.
She's purty and thick. Oh my 😁

“Money don’t crack” - Respect Eddie’s incorporate goals, but I gots questions:

How does child support go UP in one child?

What kid needs $35K or even 25K per MONTH, B?

If Eddie’s the primary provider, why doesn’t he have primary custody?

Because he obviously does not want custody he has the money to get custody. And child support is based on income and the life a kid would have if they lived with that paying parent he is rich so obviously he pays more no issue

Reactions: B_A

shit highly annoying.

▪Not cutting their grass
Few months

the smoking weed part I’m not getting it people smoke cigarettes walking up the street weed no different. All the other stuff is reasonable tho

Technically tien was already pretty obsolete during the namek saga and so was Yamcha

krillin became obsolete as a fighter during the android saga whereas piccolo was good until mid way until the cell saga

But shitty writing ruined DBZ more than super saiyan due to horrible power scaling
Tien was still strong, he held Cell's second form in check even though he damn near killed himself doing it.

DBZ was the first time I noticed, something that happens in most shonen animes, that everyone except for the main character(s) stop training all of a sudden for some reason.
I’ve grown to accept that shonen at its core is supposed to appeal to kids so it’s about being cool and transforming (atleast for DBZ) so you’re gonna lean on the main characters which are the saiyans but I’ve never seen power scaling this bad in an anime

but then again Dragonball had better fights from a narrative perspective and homie wrote that so he kinda has no excuse

Tien was still strong, he held Cell's second form in check even though he damn near killed himself doing it.
Okay I’m glad you used that example…

did you know unless I’m mistaken that’s the first time you seen tien fight a key character in the show since nappa?

So he fights Nappa and dies and then he literally becomes obsolete as a fighter until one time where he caught cell by surprise with his strongest move that wasn’t even hurting cell that much but it was immobilizing him for about 1 min

first think about how many Eps are in between those two moments

then think about how tien wasn’t even strong enough to fight cell when he did show up

obsolete

I’ll give you a good example of horrible power scaling

gohan when he gets to namek had a power level of 1800

by the time he leaves, it’s at least at 1,000,000

who writes shit like that?

Then when the Android saga happens he isn’t strong enough to fight anyone and is used as a side character or exposition until he fights cell at the end of the saga

Gohan fights frieza and doesn’t have a major fight again until hes literally a super saiyan 2 character lmao

Unless you wanna count that garlic jr shit they added just to fill some time before trunks came

Had it been easy? Ehh there’s been bad times as well as good ones but that’s really most relationships

I do think finding the right partner is getting harder due to increasingly more and more standards being unnecessarily raised due to social media

nerd-alert-written-on-multiple-260nw-208941214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back