Not open for further replies.
:dfbruh:

5 pages of dbz yall?

aite lol
Go Away

D97MsX.gif

And if you really think about DBZ...

The stories are dumb as hell bro.

There's alien motherfuckers showing up to Earth and it's up to Goku and his friends to stop it?

Where's the military?

Ain't nobody trying to figure out who the fuck Goku and his friends are?

Do the rest of the world know that alien motherfuckers are threatening the planet?

It's stupid as shit.

They’re not going to end the series with “Goku got clapped and is sent back to hell”

They gotta give him something

You want Vegeta to get the shine nigga you ain’t slick….

No, thats not it

put it like this....In Dragon Ball Z only two characters had long running character arcs

Gohan and Vegeta

Gohan because the show was about him.....Piccolo never really grew past the moment he sacrificed himself for Gohan and the other characters didn't matter

Vegeta one of character that still had growth and his ultimate moment was his speech to Trunks and sacrifice....just give the most arrogant, ruthless, selfish and self-centered character his one moment of redemption and let it series fade...

And if you really think about DBZ...

The stories are dumb as hell bro.

There's alien motherfuckers showing up to Earth and it's up to Goku and his friends to stop it?

Where's the military?

Ain't nobody trying to figure out who the fuck Goku and his friends are?

Do the rest of the world know that alien motherfuckers are threatening the planet?

It's stupid as shit.

Idk man kakashi’s dad’s suicide made him extremely rigid while also being arrogant and over the course of the show he really opens himself up going from a mysterious teacher to an endearing mentoring figure who would choose to be hokage at one point while carrying baggage due to what happened with Rin and Obito

That same baggage and experience shaped how he teached his students as well

kakashi also develops into one of the strongest characters in the show towards its end

Now say the equivalent of what I said for Kakashi for idk…let’s say…Frieza in DBZ
You comparing a main character of a series to someone who was only the villain of one arc

Buu saga was ass because once again they shifted the attention from Gohan to Goku and continued the same narrative. It took away the point of Gohan being the successor

IN MY OPINION Buu saga would’ve been dope if:

-Gohan is the main character and he’s raising Trunks and Goten. Preparing for the world tournament

-Vegeta is still angry and bitter that Goku is better so he accepts Babiddi and turns evil

-Goku appears but only for a while to give Vegeta the fight he wants, settling the feud as super saiyans.

-Vegeta realizes he’s wrong and sacrifices himself to kill Buu and redeems himself. Goku turns SS3 as fan service but due to the strain Goku has to return to the other world. Both are dead for good

-The attention fully shifts back to Gohan and he saves the world as mystic Gohan…maybe Goku and Vegeta can make a few more cameos as Vegito but the point is they’re gone for good and everything falls back in Gohan’s hands.
What they have done to Gohan since the Cell Games is one of the reasons I backed off DB as a whole. DB Super was cool with all the next level power-ups, but character development-wise, DB might be the WORSE cartoon series ever.

I know more about Zabuza as a character than I do about Frieza
My fault, I read the post wrong. Thought you said Zoro for some reason.

This a better comparison

Anyways you probably know more about him because of Zabuza's effect on Naruto and how it impacted NARUTO'S story. Frieza didn't really impact Goku honestly. Once they killed him they moved on. DBZ and Super are dang-near monster of the week status.

Nobody said DBZ had NO problems. I literally said DBZ had bad writing.

What they have done to Gohan since the Cell Games is one of the reasons I backed off DB as a whole. DB Super was cool with all the next level power-ups, but character development-wise, DB might be the WORSE cartoon series ever.

Facts. They killed it due to fan pressure and money

Lol..when I wear a black hoody and a certain kinda hat downlow. I look like mike tomlin. I go to the gym in that and people be doing double takes and tryna sneak looks like..”is that?”

I find that hilarious..like yea,..mike tomlin would be in a planet fitness in Charleston SC

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back