Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol shit took a massive dip and folks might not be investing as much as they were before.. or at all for that matter.

The stock thread isnt as active as it was before either but folks still might be making bread or holding their positions until the next uptick

Ok. I was legit wondering because folks was pushing crypto and nft like it was instant success only to see a bunch of folks talking how they lost thousands on buying shit that ended up being worth next to nothing just weeks later.

Ok. I was legit wondering because folks was pushing crypto and nft like it was instant success only to see a bunch of folks talking how they lost thousands on buying shit that ended up being worth next to nothing just weeks later.

Word I never got into that NFT shit personally.

I've been through a couple crypto dips before though.. when it dips.. it dips bad.. but if you hold onto it for a couple years it tends to go back up in a major way.

If/when if goes back up this next time in a big way.. im cashing alot of this shit out

Word I never got into that NFT shit personally.

I've been through a couple crypto dips before though.. when it dips.. it dips bad.. but if you hold onto it for a couple years it tends to go back up in a major way.

If/when if goes back up this next time in a big way.. im cashing alot of this shit out

It was this in particular I saw that made me go check that thread out. I've seen quite a few people who spent big on nft's double back and say they basically got scammed or trying to buy their shit back from people they don't want to own them and the new owner won't sell unless they get a stupid amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back