Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ my man working at Sbarros filming a Fat Boys video during his shift with the "In my country I was nuclear physicist" face on the whole time.

Off topic, Snoh Aalegra's voice...

carlton-happy-face-excited.gif

The shit he's saying, I've personally witnessed. It's the same shit that popped off in front of my door over the summer.

Cali Bloods living around me simply don't fuck with Bloods from anywhere else and will press you if you come talking that "on Blood" shit.

The shit he's saying, I've personally witnessed. It's the same shit that popped off in front of my door over the summer.

Cali Bloods living around me simply don't fuck with Bloods from anywhere else and will press you if you come talking that "on Blood" shit.

The only areas I see Bloods and Crips from Cali get along with and give respect to are the ones from Jersey.

I really don't see how/why niggas even take this guy seriously or entertain anything he says after that "some girls deserve a good raping" shit he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back