Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only areas I see Bloods and Crips from Cali get along with and give respect to are the ones from Jersey.

That's likely because alot of those sets were stared by LA niggas who moved to or were in Jersey. The set Treach from Naughty By Nature reps was legit started by some Inglewood niggas who were in Jersey rapping.

The same for the Grape Street's in Newark.

Yeah I've got a couple close friends born and raised in LA and hearing them talk about how niggas from LA basically spread their gangs by either traveling from being on the run or by simply visiting a relative in a random ass city they would visit and then Bloods and Crips start popping up is crazy.

Doesn't negate that what he said, in this particular instance, is correct.

I'll take your word on it. Once people say certain stupid shit I have no issue thinking anything else they say is also stupid as fuck and not worth listening to. Saying some women deserve a good raping is one of those things.

Any of yall go to haunted houses or trails in your area for halloween? I've been here and it was cool
1529620283_field-of-screams-maryland.jpg

Very respectfully but I'm thoroughly convinced Germs and Beta are homosexuals

Idk why they skirt around it but I can only assume they don't really wanna be ostracized like Czar

Very respectfully but Czar fucked it up for gay men to be taken seriously

I think gay posters wernt gonna be taken seriously the minute the site started. These niggas don’t even like when women are the main character in Marvel I had nothing to do with this. Beta just an awkward suburban negro and Germs didn’t like himself till like a year ago. No relation to me.

Last edited:

Idk why they skirt around it but I can only assume they don't really wanna be ostracized like Czar

U saying bro has a beard ?
:hahaha:

This was his coming out party but he was scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back