Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very respectfully but I'm thoroughly convinced Germs and Beta are homosexuals

Idk why they skirt around it but I can only assume they don't really wanna be ostracized like Czar

Very respectfully but Czar fucked it up for gay men to be taken seriously
this would make sense though..

they both seem mad conflicted

Very respectfully but I'm thoroughly convinced Germs and Beta are homosexuals

Idk why they skirt around it but I can only assume they don't really wanna be ostracized like Czar

Very respectfully but Czar fucked it up for gay men to be taken seriously
when I became comfortable enough with my sexuality to not give a fuck about what you degenerates think I ascended to even a level further beyond that of an ascended super poster

Any of yall go to haunted houses or trails in your area for halloween? I've been here and it was cool
1529620283_field-of-screams-maryland.jpg
I don't remember what it was called but I remember going on base I think in Annapolis to a haunted house maze that was really cool

I think there was also a stadium that someone turned into a haunted maze in NC or MD (can't remember) and that was cool too

This reminds me that I need to check to see if the panhandle has any famous ones

What did you do about this @Chi Hovah

I reported a post for being homophobic, I assumed that was against the rules, apparently it isn't. Honestly, I guess I should've known better. But the report notification says "Get outta here with this bullshit report." So my question is, why all the vitriol for expecting common fucking decency on here? And if that's a canned statement, still why?

iChuckled

But Idk why the mod responded like that but I was to busy to address it at the time. I banned the offending member for the day and kept it moving

Well which mod was it? We'd love to hear his/her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back