Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But calling someone a homosexual slur is ban worthy

Bring it to my attention and they getting a timeout

Yall should make a thread on all the words yall consider to be universal slurs. That way folks know what words are a bannable offense on this site.

Nah we shouldn't

If a person don't know by now, fuck around and find out is my motto

That's kinda of petty though. Just cause it's a slur to one person doesn't mean it's a slur to someone and how they use said word in their part of the world.

I wouldn't say jealous, simply disappointed

I wish you were more open and more of an advocate for that lifestyle but that's your cross to bear
Bro I feel like if I was gay, I woulda fucked one of you niggaz by now. I’m low key offended you went straight to gay, why couldn’t I be Bi. If was was like that, I’d want to dominate everybody..pussy and bussy is what I’d be about.

That's kinda of petty though. Just cause it's a slur to one person doesn't mean it's a slur to someone and how they use said word in their part of the world.
I'd agree, if we didn't have this conversation 2x a year

We had the talks about being more civil to one another, being respectful etc etc etc.

And because everyone does feel differently about a 'slur' we leave it to the offended party to request a corrective action or if they wanna keep it moving

Bro I feel like if I was gay, I woulda fucked one of you niggaz by now. I’m low key offended you went straight to gay, why couldn’t I be Bi. If was was like that, I’d want to dominate everybody..pussy and bussy is what I’d be about.
Respectfully I don't believe in bi. Gay or hetero is how I see it

I'm sure you smash women also. I don't doubt ya stable is....eclectic

I'd agree, if we didn't have this conversation 2x a year

We had the talks about being more civil to one another, being respectful etc etc etc.

And because everyone does feel differently about a 'slur' we leave it to the offended party to request a corrective action or if they wanna keep it moving

When something is reported do yall give the person who said the so called slur a chance to reply against said report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back