Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say faggot when I’m annoyed by someone..but I can see why that word would be considered a slur nowadays

I don’t care for the most part….but rules are rules

Respectfully I don't believe in bi. Gay or hetero is how I see it

I'm sure you smash women also. I don't doubt ya stable is....eclectic
Oh I see what this is…you auditioning, look b..I’m flattered…and I don’t have an issue wit dudes that like dudes. I personally just am not sexually attracted to men. If I was, hey..I’d have no problem wit it. I especially wouldn’t hide it from my internet friends. I wouldn’t even not try to be honest, yo imagine how many dudes questioned their sexuality and banged a dude to see how they’d feel. That post nut clarity must be insane.

lol..In the mirror in the bathroom like
1665513527753.gif

When something is reported do yall give the person who said the so called slur a chance to reply against said report?
I don't.

Most of it is cut and dry as we can see the post thats reported. I go back and try to follow the conversation to pin point where it goes left. Usually it's mutually combative until someone goes hard and fires off a slur or string of slurs

I don't.

Most of it is cut and dry as we can see the post thats reported. I go back and try to follow the conversation to pin point where it goes left. Usually it's mutually combative until someone goes hard and fires off a slur or string of slurs

Interesting but I also see why you take that stance by going back to try and read the whole conversation.

Oh I see what this is…you auditioning, look b..I’m flattered…and I don’t have an issue wit dudes that like dudes. I personally just am not sexually attracted to men. If I was, hey..I’d have no problem wit it. I especially wouldn’t hide it from my internet friends. I wouldn’t even not try to be honest, yo imagine how many dudes questioned their sexuality and banged a dude to see how they’d feel. That post nut clarity must be insane.

lol..In the mirror in the bathroom like
View attachment 939194
tenor (14).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back