Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They formally announced me as a manager this week at a staff meeting and all weekend these chicks I work with been acting thirsty af.

I thought I could withstand it before but these chicks about to get me in trouble. Word to ime udoka. This shit pressure 😭

View attachment 937594

Resist that temptation brother……the right woman builds kingdoms while the wrong woman will destroy it

They formally announced me as a manager this week at a staff meeting and all weekend these chicks I work with been acting thirsty af.

I thought I could withstand it before but these chicks about to get me in trouble. Word to ime udoka. This shit pressure 😭

View attachment 937594

It's cause you viewing at 60hz. Once you up your tv to 120hz you definitely see the difference imo.

Lol damn we got promoted at the same time good shit

Lol I remember in June I saw an old white guy driving around in a droptop blasting “Candy Shop” and it was like 9am in the morning

Son has to be in his mid 50’s and he does it all the time

This rich old white dude that's friends with the owner of the club I work at bought 2 g wagons, white and black and everytime he pulls up or leaves he gotta blast that j hus track. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@King Freeman

Lol bruh, I had my lunch date with the barista I picked up.

The sun is out and shit. I put HM on and when shorty gave me that bullshit half hug, she melted.

Bih buried her head into my shirt and said "Damn papi, what the fuck is that? Is that a body wash?"

"Nah, it's me."

"You always smell like that?"

"You got a chance to find out."

Shorty had the sparkle in her eyes with the Bambi stare the entire date, glamored by the smell.

Good looking out bruh.

Just scrolling around the board and noticed the investment/crypto thread been dead since August. What happened? I thought all that crypto and nft stuff was the new "let's build generational wealth" push?

Just scrolling around the board and noticed the investment/crypto thread been dead since August. What happened? I thought all that crypto and nft stuff was the new "let's build generational wealth" push?

lol shit took a massive dip and folks might not be investing as much as they were before.. or at all for that matter.

The stock thread isnt as active as it was before either but folks still might be making bread or holding their positions until the next uptick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back