Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No link or article or anything. Just a giant blurry photo with a quote with no context or attribution.

Sometimes I feel like somebody should unplug the internet, wait 10 seconds and then plug it back in again.

Well idk about the bounty hunters part but Mexico did not allow white settlers to bring they slaves to Texas because they abolished slavery but white Texans won’t having it and somehow we get the Alamo

So today, I finally stood up to my 7 year old niece yesterday. Every time I visit my brother, then I'll come over with some snacks for myself. I noticed for the past month, my niece always ask me to bring her some candy when I visit again. So I'll bring her some candy too, because I'm trying to be that cool and nice uncle. Yesterday, I went over my brother's house without buying her some candy. She was like "Uncle Sanford, did you bring me some candy too?" I cut her off mid sentence and told her no, because nothing is free".. Moral of the story ABW, don't let anyone bully you including your niece or nephew. Stand up to them bastards
You on her shit list now…lol

Let's not praise Mexico too much. That country is similar to other countries like Cuba and Brazil. At one point it had a pretty significant black population, that black population was instrumental in helping the nation win independence, and then the nation systematically buried the black population. I bet if you go talk to the average Mexican American about Afro Mexicans, they probably don't know anything about them.

So because it’s not just for black and Hispanic people only, does that mean it can’t help people of color at all ?? I don’t think it’s a good idea to write it off without doing proper research..
Yea but, it sounds like you didnt do any research or even read anything other than the title. Just blindly promoted something without reading, then got an attitude when people actually read the article and pointed out the flaws/catch.

So today, I finally stood up to my 7 year old niece yesterday. Every time I visit my brother, then I'll come over with some snacks for myself. I noticed for the past month, my niece always ask me to bring her some candy when I visit again. So I'll bring her some candy too, because I'm trying to be that cool and nice uncle. Yesterday, I went over my brother's house without buying her some candy. She was like "Uncle Sanford, did you bring me some candy too?" I cut her off mid sentence and told her no, because nothing is free".. Moral of the story ABW, don't let anyone bully you including your niece or nephew. Stand up to them bastards

That's not good look you for you as Unc! You gotta tighten up and make that right with the lil homie.

You want to tell us the real problem?

Goofy bitch gunna call her a good sister, then call her Akata. Shit like this is why people keep checking Africans.
What is Akata? I never heard it before.
I was gunna edit to post some of her replies to twitter, but you asked this before so i'll add it here

My understanding is its a derogatory word Nigerians use for African Americans. But to me seems like she is used to mainly talking to other Nigerians about AA's & when she got caught shes doing a hasty backpedal and trying to clean it up.

She stopped replying but someone posted this video on the word, and it goes along with the google searches on what it means.

I just had to laugh at this reach tho. Since "Yankee" isnt reserved for African Americans. Its really for anyone whos American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back