Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it make sense that they ONLY doing this in black and latino neighborhoods but not white ones? Why focus on black and latino neighborhoods for home ownership but let it apply to any and everyone? If they know black and latino people lagging behind in homeownership because of shit that they've done why not make it exclusive for black and latino people?

That shit going to turn out just like affirmative action. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of something that was supposed to really be for black people.

Eventually we as black people gotta stop being happy getting left with the crumbs swept off the table.
Bruh I already own my home and I’m currently working on owning rental properties… I posted the article hoping maybe someone can use the info to buy a home… If it helps you cool, if not that’s cool too… Good day sir…

Bruh I already own my home and I’m currently working on owning rental properties… I posted the article hoping maybe someone can use the info to buy a home… If it helps you cool, if not that’s cool too… Good day sir…

LLS I don't give a fuck about any of the shit you got and/or plan on getting. You asked a question and I answered it. You acting like my comment on the article was a shot at you

I can’t hype you up and then not hype him up

no favoritism over here

LLS, why you want two black men to fight over nothing?
69068932-3c1a-43a0-9fbd-1d64947ba9b9_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back