Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DMorgan I was working while posting so I was only skimming thru the threadā€¦ I got a little irritated cause of the negative comments about the programā€¦

I donā€™t know if it works or not but itā€™s still an option/opportunity for people looking to buy a home, you know a lot of people donā€™t do their own research and will just go with whatever the popular opinion is and fuck around and miss an opportunityā€¦

@DMorgan I was working while posting so I was only skimming thru the threadā€¦ I got a little irritated cause of the negative comments about the programā€¦

I donā€™t know if it works or not but itā€™s still an option/opportunity for people looking to buy a home, you know a lot of people donā€™t do their own research and will just go with whatever the popular opinion is and fuck around and miss an opportunityā€¦
Good looking out

New freestyle up check it out and tell me what you think!

What a stand up guy

All good just a discussion

Bruh my wife has a white mother and a black father.....

I'm black as shit

Out of 4 siblings only one had Kid with a white chick.... The rest... Black af

So today, I finally stood up to my 7 year old niece yesterday. Every time I visit my brother, then I'll come over with some snacks for myself. I noticed for the past month, my niece always ask me to bring her some candy when I visit again. So I'll bring her some candy too, because I'm trying to be that cool and nice uncle. Yesterday, I went over my brother's house without buying her some candy. She was like "Uncle Sanford, did you bring me some candy too?" I cut her off mid sentence and told her no, because nothing is free".. Moral of the story ABW, don't let anyone bully you including your niece or nephew. Stand up to them bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back