Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we’re right! This is diet Covid

just wear a mask and carry sanitizer though you’ll be fine

I already do that for sure.

I don't want that diet shit either. It's not like I don't do nothing just skeptical about shit I would've normally done pre-covid. Like the Dolphins(my team) play the Ravens in a few weeks in B-More. I would've went to that for sure but now being around 75,000 + people ain't a easy decision.

Stove God Cooks did a show here last night. I would've went but said fuck it I'm good.

I don't want that diet shit either. It's not like I don't do nothing just skeptical about shit I would've normally done pre-covid. Like the Dolphins(my team) play the Ravens in a few weeks in B-More. I would've went to that for sure but now being around 75,000 + people ain't a easy decision.

Stove God Cooks did a show here last night. I would've went but said fuck it I'm good.
lol yeah risking your life for a stove god show sounds NUTS lmaooo and I can’t fault you for not wanting to be in baltimore with them cantankerous ass niggas

I don't want that diet shit either. It's not like I don't do nothing just skeptical about shit I would've normally done pre-covid. Like the Dolphins(my team) play the Ravens in a few weeks. I would've went to that for sure but now being around 75,000 + people ain't a easy decision.

I was actually thinking about going to that game also, but plans changed.

LLS as racist as Bank of America is and has been should've known this was some complete bullshit!! Below is from the article

The bank said borrowers do not need to be Black or Hispanic to qualify. Eligibility is based on borrower income and home location.
So because it’s not just for black and Hispanic people only, does that mean it can’t help people of color at all ?? I don’t think it’s a good idea to write it off without doing proper research..

So because it’s not just for black and Hispanic people only, does that mean it can’t help people of color at all ?? I don’t think it’s a good idea to write it off without doing proper research..

This shit sounds like a subprime mortgage on steroids to be honest.

Basically you "buy" a house you can't afford from the bank, make payments to the bank for a few years as the value of the house degrades to where you owe more than it's worth, then you get foreclosed and the bank takes their house back.

Make it make sense that they ONLY doing this in black and latino neighborhoods but not white ones? Why focus on black and latino neighborhoods for home ownership but let it apply to any and everyone? If they know black and latino people lagging behind in homeownership because of shit that they've done why not make it exclusive for black and latino people?

That shit going to turn out just like affirmative action. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of something that was supposed to really be for black people.

Eventually we as black people gotta stop being happy getting left with the crumbs swept off the table.

This shit sounds like a subprime mortgage on steroids to be honest.

Basically you "buy" a house you can't afford from the bank, make payments to the bank for a few years as the value of the house degrades to where you owe more than it's worth, then you get foreclosed and the bank takes their house back.

They mentioned that in the article as well.

The zero down payment mortgage could conjure up bad memories of the subprime mortgage crisis, which was driven in part by shoddy lending standards. Millions of families lost their homes due to foreclosure and lenders -- including Bank of America and its Countrywide unit -- lost billions of dollars.

McCoy, a former mortgage regulator at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, said the Bank of America zero-down payment feature comes with risk, especially because homebuyers will have little equity.

If home prices plunge, borrowers could end up "underwater" on their mortgage -- where they owe more than the home is worth.

"The problem of underwater mortgages occurred in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis," McCoy said, "and it spawned millions of foreclosures, with an especially devastating impact on Black and Hispanic-American homeowners."

Make it make sense that they ONLY doing this in black and latino neighborhoods but not white ones? Why focus on black and latino neighborhoods for home ownership but let it apply to any and everyone? If they know black and latino people lagging behind in homeownership because of shit that they've done why not make it exclusive for black and latino people?

That shit going to turn out just like affirmative action. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of something that was supposed to really be for black people.

Eventually we as black people gotta stop being happy getting left with the crumbs swept off the table.

I agree with you but a bank can't legally deny people people loans based on race.

I felt a kind of way typing that because that's what they've been doing to us since this funky ass country started but... technically they can't legally do it on paper.

They mentioned that in the article as well.

The zero down payment mortgage could conjure up bad memories of the subprime mortgage crisis, which was driven in part by shoddy lending standards. Millions of families lost their homes due to foreclosure and lenders -- including Bank of America and its Countrywide unit -- lost billions of dollars.

McCoy, a former mortgage regulator at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, said the Bank of America zero-down payment feature comes with risk, especially because homebuyers will have little equity.

If home prices plunge, borrowers could end up "underwater" on their mortgage -- where they owe more than the home is worth.

"The problem of underwater mortgages occurred in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis," McCoy said, "and it spawned millions of foreclosures, with an especially devastating impact on Black and Hispanic-American homeowners."

Yeah - it seems like they tightened shit up so they don't take a loss when the "homeowner" can't keep up with the payments. They're leasing houses essentially.

Did they get fired for being white and saying nigga?

That's a funny ass meme!
I think chingy did have a show during the pandemic and that’s where the meme came from

C208766F-8543-4AF8-997F-6EA42D08C688.jpeg

this shit was jokes this day because it was a funny ass meme and niggas was laughing he got fired for posting it. All he did was share something he seen because HE thought it was funny too. He didn’t even make it lol

LLS as racist as Bank of America is and has been should've known this was some complete bullshit!! Below is from the article

The bank said borrowers do not need to be Black or Hispanic to qualify. Eligibility is based on borrower income and home location.
White people gonna be thr biggest beneficiares smh

I mean when I first heard.. I said whats the catch🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back