Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLS as racist as Bank of America is and has been should've known this was some complete bullshit!! Below is from the article

The bank said borrowers do not need to be Black or Hispanic to qualify. Eligibility is based on borrower income and home location.

Last edited:
LLS as racist as Bank of America is and has been should've known this was some complete bullshit!! Below is from the article

The bank said borrowers do not need to be Black or Hispanic to qualify. Eligibility is based on borrower income and home location.
Yea its a trap

I think the NBA has the worse team names in the major pro sports here.

Lakers
Celtics
Clippers
Pacers
Knicks
76ers

All are horrible. Don’t think anything is worse

Anytime I here a wyte person call them "Knickerbockers"...

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.jpeg.jpg

I wonder when I'm finally going to say fuck covid and go to a large public event. Folks at my job still catching covid, seems like a few people every week. There's been a few things I've wanted to do and said fuck it because of covid.

I know I'd say fuck it and go if they make the Spence vs Crawford fight.

Beat me to it, but I didn't even have to open the article. It was obvious from the fact that they said the loans were being offered in Black and Latino neighborhoods and not to Black and Latino people. You might as well just call it the gentrification program because you can bet most of those loans will be going to white people trying to move into those neighborhoods.

What happened to all of the Goons of the Industry videos from Info Minds? It looks like almost all of them are not on YouTube anymore.

I wonder when I'm finally going to say fuck covid and go to a large public event. Folks at my job still catching covid, seems like a few people every week. There's been a few things I've wanted to do and said fuck it because of covid.

I know I'd say fuck it and go if they make the Spence vs Crawford fight.
Covid over big bro

if you catch Covid now it’s the stepped on version nobody gives af about

the version that if you died from it niggas would laugh about it because you a weak ass Nigga

go outside man

Covid over big bro

if you catch Covid now it’s the stepped on version nobody gives af about

the version that if you died from it niggas would laugh about it because you a weak ass Nigga

go outside man

LLS you sound like Joe Buddens I heard that episode

I go to my folks football games and shit I just ain't too sure about indoor events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back