Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..this made me think of that

I was gonna say sue bird but that hoe like 42 and I think she just played her last game

if I didn’t see a post earlier I wouldn’t have known that

I actually know a decent amount of WNBA players but have no way of knowing how good they are especially when compared to each other

they be stars averaging 16ppg and 4 rebs

I think the NBA has the worse team names in the major pro sports here.

Lakers
Celtics
Clippers
Pacers
Knicks
76ers

All are horrible. Don’t think anything is worse

covid woke people up, for the first time people had a release from work that wasn’t stressed induced. Work told them to go home with pay, covid shut shit down so people couldn’t “cap” online by going places they don’t even wanna be just to say they been there.

People actually had time to sit and be with their family. To really enjoy the fruits of their labor and it hit them. Damn…this is what I do all of this for. I get so caught up in driving to get the money to have all this that I never actually enjoy having all this.

Once that illusion was shattered, people saw work for what it is. People dont want go back to soul crushing jobs and be hustlers and grinders. People are seeking jobs with work life balances. Cause we aren’t here to work and obtain and survive. We are here to live.

And you don’t need everything you thought you needed to enjoy life, once it was taken away from you. You realized how much of burden it was.

People wanna earn more and get more to be free from the stress they are experiencing right now. But the kicker is..all you will be is stressed but with more shit. Shit..that you don’t even need.

Freedom is knowing who you are, moving to a beat of your own drum and doing shit because you want to because it fits you. When you live a life like that, you never feel compelled to share a photo of it..because you have nothing to prove to no one. You are here to experience life, not to convince others that you experience life.
You have a very different view of life during the pandemic than a lot of others

covid woke people up, for the first time people had a release from work that wasn’t stressed induced. Work told them to go home with pay, covid shut shit down so people couldn’t “cap” online by going places they don’t even wanna be just to say they been there.

People actually had time to sit and be with their family. To really enjoy the fruits of their labor and it hit them. Damn…this is what I do all of this for. I get so caught up in driving to get the money to have all this that I never actually enjoy having all this.

Once that illusion was shattered, people saw work for what it is. People dont want go back to soul crushing jobs and be hustlers and grinders. People are seeking jobs with work life balances. Cause we aren’t here to work and obtain and survive. We are here to live.

And you don’t need everything you thought you needed to enjoy life, once it was taken away from you. You realized how much of burden it was.

People wanna earn more and get more to be free from the stress they are experiencing right now. But the kicker is..all you will be is stressed but with more shit. Shit..that you don’t even need.

Freedom is knowing who you are, moving to a beat of your own drum and doing shit because you want to because it fits you. When you live a life like that, you never feel compelled to share a photo of it..because you have nothing to prove to no one. You are here to experience life, not to convince others that you experience life.
I agree wholeheartedly

pandemic is what made me quit my regular job and it put things in perspective

Pandemic made ppl get hobbies too but above all else it made them stop prioritizing work the way they did before because they did it in a way that was detrimental to their lives they just didn’t realize it or if they did they accepted it because of the salary

I agree wholeheartedly

pandemic is what made me quit my regular job and it put things in perspective

Pandemic made ppl get hobbies too but above all else it made them stop prioritizing work the way they did before because they did it in a way that was detrimental to their lives they just didn’t realize it or if they did they accepted it because of the salary

While they may be kinda true. We as a society was already headed in that direction with a lot of steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back