Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo inori do niggas in the islands do tats in a sanitary and decent way?

sounds disrespectful lol but I’m not trying to be
Where is be from?
Idk barbados or some shit I can never remember

I’m not good with islands
He St Lucian
Oh that’s perfect that’s where I’m going

@Inori forget that D23 shit for a min lil bro

:Pathetic:

man if yall dont get the fuck outa here with this nonsense.. Yall know gotdamn well where im at

and the nerve of this bum ass nigga @Sony Montana talkin bout some "lil bro" fuck outa my face nigga 😒🤣

Idgaf where you at you finna get tetanus or some shit and ya tattoo gonna look like shit just cuz ur an ass lol

Yea but, it sounds like you didnt do any research or even read anything other than the title. Just blindly promoted something without reading, then got an attitude when people actually read the article and pointed out the flaws/catch.
Bruh get the fuck on… 3FA0C489-5F0E-4E5B-B597-52F1D3E15F8F.gif

man if yall dont get the fuck outa here with this nonsense.. Yall know gotdamn well where im at

and the nerve of this bum ass nigga @Sony Montana talkin bout some "lil bro" fuck outa my face nigga 😒🤣

Idgaf where you at you finna get tetanus or some shit and ya tattoo gonna look like shit just cuz ur an ass lol
lol that’s crazy

I was showing you mad love B

Lmao I was being genuine I thought you were from New York.. In the Global warming thread @Sony Montana made me doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back