Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall hear the theory beyonce is suffering from sort of mental health issue and reason why she hasnt been seen in a long time?
She used to be hella outspoken in old interviews, last time I heard shorty talk it was for the BET awards with a black background and it looked like some AI weird shit, iont understand how she has so much control over people without barely saying shit

She's at it again. I kinda feel her on this one but what stuck out to me is that she's a professor of modern languages. That fact makes her little tap dance around the meaning of calling us Akata look very funny style.

She's at it again. I kinda feel her on this one but what stuck out to me is that she's a professor of modern languages. That fact makes her little tap dance around the meaning of calling us Akata look very funny style.

Exactly I liked her until she said that weird shit

Everyone that's Black American on Twitter know how spicy them Nigerians get on Twitter saying slick shit because the term African Booty Scratcher gave them generational trauma according to them.

Last edited:
Wait Sauce Walka spanked somebody for in LA for trying to rob him ??

Then made an Instagram post about it…. That’s the rapperest shit in the whole wide world.

dwayne-wade-slam-dunk-contest.gif

This is grotesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back