Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.Kelly's Trapped in the Closet is one of the worst pieces of media ever made.
Naw I can't say that. It was drawn out and he should've cut it short though but he had the radio stations on lock. I can't remember exactly when it started getting sideways but when it did I was like yea he need to wrap it up

Naw I can't say that. It was drawn out and he should've cut it short though but he had the radio stations on lock. I can't remember exactly when it started getting sideways but when it did I was like yea he need to wrap it up

When he started singing about a midget hopping out the cabinet and adopting a country accent...which was like the part 6 or something.

The videos were terrible too.

I wonder what drugs he was on.

He recorded 90 parts and only released 33, it was gonna be some epic terribleness.

When he started singing about a midget hopping out the cabinet and adopting a country accent...which was like the part 6 or something.

The videos were terrible too.

I wonder what drugs he was on.

He recorded 90 parts and only released 33, it was gonna be some epic terribleness.
I'd have to listen to it again but it may have been when the midget came out though. And videos in 2005 were all shaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back