Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I guess human beings are really the dumbest animal.

This woman used to sleep with her pet python every night and she thought she was bonding with it.

(Why would anybody think you can bond with an animal that doesn't have any emotions?)

Lol, the python stopped eating for weeks.

She takes it to the vet. The vet asked if the python has been lying next to her often. She was yeah, I let him stay in my bed.

Vet says, "He stopped eating because he's preparing to eat you."

Last edited:
Damn, I guess human beings are really the dumbest animal.

This woman used to sleep with her python every night and she thought she was bonding with it.

(Why would anybody think you can bond with an animal that doesn't have any emotions?)

Lol, the python stopped eating for weeks.

She takes it to the vet. The vet asked if the python has been lying next to her often. She was yeah, I got let him stay in my bed.

Vet says, "He stopped eating because he's preparing to eat you."

white woman?

white woman?

Of course, only White people like to spend their time with wild animals and believe that these motherfuckers like them, even if they don't have the capability to.

Like them White women that be having pet monkeys and shit and think the monkey be making faces like a human baby, but the monkey really scared.

I think it's why they make good colonizers. They always think they are invited or wanted somewhere despite evidence to the contrary.

White people be thinking animals that eat their own children fuck with them is wild shit.

She look like a cabbage patch kid.

25049290-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back