Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, he had Omar in the video with the green screen, I was dying laughing.

It was so bad it was just funny.
Yea and I think him riding in the Lamborghini. Still don't take from the fact, that he had the streets on lock. But once it started going left I was like yea I'm good

Yea and I think him riding in the Lamborghini. Still don't take from the fact, that he had the streets on lock. But once it started going left I was like yea I'm good

The first one was fine, the rest just seemed like an elaborate troll job.

Like bruh was doing it to be silly.

I have questions about that hat.
Sauce just got online and cleared it up

the nigga who got killed was unrelated to the sauce incident he just happened to get killed a few minutes after and down the street from the Sauce iincident and Sauce tried to low key clout chase off that

the nigga who got killed was unrelated to the sauce incident he just happened to get killed a few minutes after and down the street from the Sauce iincident and Sauce tried to low key clout chase off that

Hold on. Somebody got murdered and dude let himself be wrongly attached to that just for a little attention? That's pretty sick.

Sauce Walka is a stupid pimp, that got his top hoe pregnant as a reward for according to him, bringing in 2 million dollars on Onlyfans.

Borderline legal retard status.

She's at it again. I kinda feel her on this one but what stuck out to me is that she's a professor of modern languages. That fact makes her little tap dance around the meaning of calling us Akata look very funny style.
The akata thing was first

So dude is a clown and a sicko. But that still doesn't explain the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back