Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Duwop @Chi Hovah @Royal @HellCzar @ZMaKEa @Elzo69Renaissance @Sony Montana @DOS_patos @The Lonious Monk @King Freeman @Old Man Cain
@Mister B.

What say you ??
Honestly
I totally support what she’s trying to do.
I get was bruh is saying.
Both 1000% correct.
I think my issue is, is this in good faith.

I know some will say does it matter. To me it does. Because if you just going after east targets to make a name and Build a career. I can’t rock with that. It will be on some Kamala type shit.
now with that said, niggas shouldn’t make themselves an easy target.
Them being easy targets can propel people into places they usually wouldn’t or couldn’t be in.
this topic needs its own thread.
I want safe streets like normal people but something dint feel right about this.

@Duwop @Chi Hovah @Royal @HellCzar @ZMaKEa @Elzo69Renaissance @Sony Montana @DOS_patos @The Lonious Monk @King Freeman @Old Man Cain
@Mister B.

What say you ??
Ehhhh I agree with her. If this was petty crimes type shit I could care less but murders and robberies need to stop.

Also if you're dumb enough to tell on yourself in a record then I don't feel sorry for you.

Honestly
I totally support what she’s trying to do.
I get was bruh is saying.
Both 1000% correct.
I think my issue is, is this in good faith.

I know some will say does it matter. To me it does. Because if you just going after east targets to make a name and Build a career. I can’t rock with that. It will be on some Kamala type shit.
now with that said, niggas shouldn’t make themselves an easy target.
Them being easy targets can propel people into places they usually wouldn’t or couldn’t be in.
this topic needs its own thread.
I want safe streets like normal people but something dint feel right about this.
You notice how when she started going after the gang niggas that target/rob ATL celebrities that’s when Ricky Smiley chimed in and started supporting her… That shit is suspect… Nigga ain’t said shit about the Young Thug case cause them niggas was targeting other street niggas…

Lol who can seriously watch a whole episode of The Shop, where these pretentious Hollywood and athlete fucks come together and pontification about shit that don't matter.

I'm watching the newest episode with Kyrie Irving, Drew Barrymore and Idris Elba...

And Drew is like, "So I had a question, what do pro athletes like to describe themselves as...?"

And Kyrie was like, "I was gonna ask the same thing, do actors like to be called artists or actors..."

My brain literally exploded.

Then Kyrie was like, I consider myself an artist because that makes me able to do whatever the fuck I want. I like to pray, make music, talk to people...

I'm like bro...everybody does different things, nobody just does one thing...

This shit is nauseating.

You notice how when she started going after the gang niggas that target/rob ATL celebrities that’s when Ricky Smiley chimed in and started supporting her… That shit is suspect… Nigga ain’t said shit about the Young Thug case cause them niggas was targeting other street niggas…
The fact she’s using buzzwords like rapper and street crime dint sit well.
the doubling down on lyrics don’t sit right.
How about just focus on crime? As a whole?
Whites and Hispanics commit crimes, are they included?
What about those that touch and take pussy?
Why even give niggas a warning?
Just do ya fucking job. Oh wait, building a career comes first frfr.

That what kinda boggles my mind. Especially in that Jay-Z thread.

So according to the comments I've read. Not just in here, but others online as well. Mofos are mad or turned on Jay-Z for becoming successful?

Or mad b/c THEY anointed him as their messiah to resolve ALL our issues b/c he came from where a lot of us are from but didn't fulfill his promise he personally made to them?

So if given let's say...50 million dollars. You telling me them same folks WOULDN’T hop...skip...jump they azzz outta the neighborhood and into a greener high end suburban area that has a Whole Foods around the corner??

But let's say they use that 50 milli to give back to the community. You tellin me them same folks will just give ANYBODY money when they approach them? Give EVERYONE money who claim they wanna start a business.

So wayment now...*scratches head*...the same folks who claim Jay-Z has done NADA for the community...have they listed ALL the things THEY have done for the community?

Aye Dos...make it make sense for a hardworking brotha such as myself.

Lol

#ImAwakeNow
i think niggas do the same shit jay does and moves the same way he does but just at lower levels.
Then the same people be mad that politicians use rapper to reach us but then be mad at rappers who dint help us the way we want to be helped.
niggas hate jay for being with the nfl getting his bread, the same nfl that Kap could have took down but stopped short because he got his bread. They call jay selfish for being only about him, but kap was only about him too plus he still wants to be the very slave dudes celebrate.
Bruh will do anything and niggas find a hole and make that bigger than the deed or change the narrative all together.
I dint get the hate

@Mister B.

What say you ??

lol I don't really understand the anger directed towards her. She's the DA. It's her job to prosecute crimes. If dudes are literally making songs about their crimes and putting real details in those songs, they deserve to get prosecuted. Also, we're not talking about innocent people getting jammed up here. These are people who actually committed crimes.

I swear if I see another tik tok video posted on my timeline with someone just nodding and making faces to someone else's video I'mma hafta book a flight to China to burn that shit down.

Shit is beyond lazy as fuck.

lol I don't really understand the anger directed towards her. She's the DA. It's her job to prosecute crimes. If dudes are literally making songs about their crimes and putting real details in those songs, they deserve to get prosecuted. Also, we're not talking about innocent people getting jammed up here. These are people who actually committed crimes.
Black gangs and crimes are not the only ones. I feel this is too targeted.
speak about crimes in the city. Niggas who don’t tap do shit too.
The shit spread to philly too

Black gangs and crimes are not the only ones. I feel this is too targeted.
speak about crimes in the city. Niggas who don’t tap do shit too.
The shit spread to philly too

What other criminals are committing crimes and giving gift wrapped confessions?

Taking the easy cases is not targeting. I haven't heard a single intelligent reason for why cops shouldn't go after people giving confessions in music. They would be stupid not to do that.

What other criminals are committing crimes and giving gift wrapped confessions?

Taking the easy cases is not targeting. I haven't heard a single intelligent reason for why cops shouldn't go after people giving confessions in music. They would be stupid not to do that.

But their lyrics aren't really confessing to anything. It's not like they are naming names and pointing towards specific crimes like these drill dudes.

The YSL and them were under investigation since 2015, since their neighborhood is gang land central in ATL.

They got these dudes on wire tapes, they got dudes telling, they got their people they beefing with telling who shot them.

GA has a state RICO, there's enough evidence without using lyrics put these guys away for life.

The lyrics shit is just sensationalism and trying to make a career.

Lol, like these prosecutors so fucking lame, they are using song lyrics to say they are fearing for their life so that's why these dudes can't get out on bond.

These prosecutors are performance artists, thinking this shit is Dark Knight and they are Harvey Dent standing up again organized crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back