Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it was 50 son and his son homie. Also a woman was there as well but they don't say if that was his mother.

You can tell 50 son took his mother words a gospel and never really gave anything 50 said any real thought. I'd also add that he jealous of the shit he sees with 50 younger son.

I thought he was just using 50 as an example but the dude is nuts.

I realized something.

All late 80s and 90s movies about schools are about how dangerous and fucked up they are lol.

Was talking about this with my nigga the other day. The amount of drunk driving 😮
You'd swear mfs did that shit for sport.

I love the convenience of it but I always thought it was crazy as shit that we have drive-thru liquor stores but drunk driving is illegal.

It's not just the drive-thru liquor stores. It's the combination of the drive-thru stores and the fact that some places don't have open container laws that's the issue. Driving through and picking up a bottle of something ain't crazy, but making it so you can drive through and pick up a daiquiri like it's a smoothie is pretty crazy.

On a somewhat related note, it was also hilarious to me that liquor stores were treated as essential businesses during the pandemic.

It's not just the drive-thru liquor stores. It's the combination of the drive-thru stores and the fact that some places don't have open container laws that's the issue. Driving through and picking up a bottle of something ain't crazy, but making it so you can drive through and pick up a daiquiri like it's a smoothie is pretty crazy.

On a somewhat related note, it was also hilarious to me that liquor stores were treated as essential businesses during the pandemic.

IMO it is crazy when you know as a society that drinking and driving is a huge problem. They put out campaigns and have organizations against drinking and driving but giving people the option to drive up and get some liquor just to counter productive to all the preaching about drinking and driving to me.

That taking liquor to-go shit just started with the pandemic in the DC area unless you knew the bartender and they would make you a drink and put in a to-go cup.

They kind of are essential, LLS

Now I see why 50 washed his hands of him, dude is entitled and feel like his dad the only parent who should support him. This the result of a mother putting this thought in a child's head.
I think what they are saying is technically he is posed to live the same lifestyle away from his pops as he does w his pops

factor in that the average rent In NY was like 3 Gs a month in 2006 ( it was 4 gs in Manhattan). 6200 hundred even if the mom gets a job ( I’mcertain she ain’t had no discernible skills) don’t leave much to ball out like 50 cent s son should be

IMO it is crazy when you know as a society that drinking and driving is a huge problem. They put out campaigns and have organizations against drinking and driving but giving people the option to drive up and get some liquor just to counter productive to all the preaching about drinking and driving to me.

That taking liquor to-go shit just started with the pandemic in the DC area unless you knew the bartender and they would make you a drink and put in a to-go cup.

They kind of are essential, LLS

Facts.

lol Them being essential is a bit of a double-edged sword. For responsible drinkers, access to liquor was definitely a good thing during the pandemic. On the flipside, I'm betting alcohol was a play with some of the increased domestic problems that arose during the pandemic.

Facts.

lol Them being essential is a bit of a double-edged sword. For responsible drinkers, access to liquor was definitely a good thing during the pandemic. On the flipside, I'm betting alcohol was a play with some of the increased domestic problems that arose during the pandemic.

LLS exactly what I was thinking.

The responsible people always have to pay an inconvenience fee for all the people who are fuck ups when it comes to certain things.

Fam, the toilet is on the wall in the bedroom

If you haven’t already bout a home or are in the process of buying a home in the next couple years. Just do something else with you money

This shit is so goddamned stupid. I mean, that's probably the most ridiculous condo/apartment I've ever seen. 1 bedroom across three floors in a space so narrow if you eat one too many burgers you won't be able to fit in the hallway.

For $1.9M...

This is what $1.9M buys you here in Vegas.

This is what you can get for less than that ($1.7M) in Detroit proper:

fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way outta here with that.

This shit is so goddamned stupid. I mean, that's probably the most ridiculous condo/apartment I've ever seen. 1 bedroom across three floors in a space so narrow if you eat one too many burgers you won't be able to fit in the hallway.

For $1.9M...

This is what $1.9M buys you here in Vegas.

This is what you can get for less than that ($1.7M) in Detroit proper:

fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way outta here with that.
The Vegas one is nice

I have a playlist with 700 songs on it…. Memph Bleek Is has played 4 days in a row…. Homeboy is one weight class from being silkk the shocker.

Lol who can seriously watch a whole episode of The Shop, where these pretentious Hollywood and athlete fucks come together and pontification about shit that don't matter.

I'm watching the newest episode with Kyrie Irving, Drew Barrymore and Idris Elba...

And Drew is like, "So I had a question, what do pro athletes like to describe themselves as...?"

And Kyrie was like, "I was gonna ask the same thing, do actors like to be called artists or actors..."

My brain literally exploded.

Then Kyrie was like, I consider myself an artist because that makes me able to do whatever the fuck I want. I like to pray, make music, talk to people...

I'm like bro...everybody does different things, nobody just does one thing...

This shit is nauseating.
The guest combinations are disgusting and come from different backgrounds and the convos don’t flow at all. Last one I tried watching was with Lamar Jackson, Quinta Brunson, Donald glover (YUCK) and Bad Bunny I couldn’t finish that bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back