Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But their lyrics aren't really confessing to anything. It's not like they are naming names and pointing towards specific crimes like these drill dudes.

The YSL and them were under investigation since 2015, since their neighborhood is gang land central in ATL.

They got these dudes on wire tapes, they got dudes telling, they got their people they beefing with telling who shot them.

GA has a state RICO, there's enough evidence without using lyrics put these guys away for life.

The lyrics shit is just sensationalism and trying to make a career.

Lol, like these prosecutors so fucking lame, they are using song lyrics to say they are fearing for their life so that's why these dudes can't get out on bond.

These prosecutors are performance artists, thinking this shit is Dark Knight and they are Harvey Dent standing up again organized crime.

Bruh, people are putting details of crimes in lyrics. That's just a fact, and it's not just happening in drill music or Chicago specifically. Prosecutors didn't just start screening music either. Those tactics are just more in the limelight now because the ties between crime and music are more out there.

You can say what you want about DAs being performance artists or whatever, but them keeping their jobs require that the convince the public that are doing something worthwhile. You can hate the system, but again, I'm not sure why anyone is defending criminals. If you got proof that the DA is using music to jam up innocent people, then I'm with you. But if you just don't like DAs making a name for themselves by going after dumb criminals, I'm not sure what to tell you.

What other criminals are committing crimes and giving gift wrapped confessions?

Taking the easy cases is not targeting. I haven't heard a single intelligent reason for why cops shouldn't go after people giving confessions in music. They would be stupid not to do that.
What’s considered an confession?
Mase said he fucked young girls
Biggie said he would a chicks daddy dick.
Do you know him many niggas died in songs?
A country Nigga said he killed a man and still went to the White House.
Stop crime. All crime. Not just promote stopping rappers.

What’s considered an confession?
Mase said he fucked young girls
Biggie said he would a chicks daddy dick.
Do you know him many niggas died in songs?
A country Nigga said he killed a man and still went to the White House.
Stop crime. All crime. Not just promote stopping rappers.

Bruh, the whole reason this is a thing is because niggas aren't just saying random shit. They are saying shit that can be connected in some way to actual street crimes. Even if those people aren't actually confessing, writing lyrics that are adjacent to real shit is a bad idea.

I also don't see why you're acting like the cops and DA aren't looking at anything else just because they are going for low hanging fruit. We live in a world full of copycats. If one DA somewhere made some bones using a particular trick, you can bet others will try and do the same.

Bruh, people are putting details of crimes in lyrics. That's just a fact, and it's not just happening in drill music or Chicago specifically. Prosecutors didn't just start screening music either. Those tactics are just more in the limelight now because the ties between crime and music are more out there.

You can say what you want about DAs being performance artists or whatever, but them keeping their jobs require that the convince the public that are doing something worthwhile. You can hate the system, but again, I'm not sure why anyone is defending criminals. If you got proof that the DA is using music to jam up innocent people, then I'm with you. But if you just don't like DAs making a name for themselves by going after dumb criminals, I'm not sure what to tell you.

I'm taking about YSL and YFN. YSL isn't like them Jacksonville dudes or Drill dudes.

Young Thug went on social media and said he would kill YNF Lucci, but won't since he's a good dude. He did an interview saying the same thing. YSL and Lucci's crew even went back and forth playing hide and seek, finding where their crew members be at and posting it.

Like, I said, none of the actual crime shit is in the lyrics.

The prosecution is using lyrics about general acts of violence. Using shit like this from Slatty to prove how dangerous Young Thug is. They are not saying Young Thug or YSL actually did the things they are rapping about.

I killed his man in front of his mama
Like fuck lil' bruh, sister and his cousin
Now I can't my shit, that ain't no punt
Like fuck my wrist, it ain't enough
Now I fuck my bitch 'til it ain't nothing
I shoot out, blank, still ain't cuffin' up
Proud of my money

Young Thug ain't rapping about how he got Lucci's momma house shot up, what's the point when he pretty much openly admits he could kill Lucci at anytime.

Only thing that is in Young Thug and his crew lyrics that relate to crime is gang lingo, like slime and slatt. They aren't naming dead opps, they aren't pointing out specific crimes. Everyone knows Young Thug is a blood, he been said he's a blood, he associated with bloods.

Like, White boys in whole different states and countries put this shit together, without using lyrics or wiretapes.

All these prosecutors in Atlanta is doing is fear mongering to motherfuckers that don't pay attention to Hip Hop and acting like they got a Chiraq situation because the crime went up.

This Hip Hop gang land angle they are pushing is performative and stupid to anybody that actually listens to Hip Hop music and follows beef.

I'm taking about YSL and YFN. YSL isn't like them Jacksonville dudes or Drill dudes.

Young Thug went on social media and said he would kill YNF Lucci, but won't since he's a good dude. He did an interview saying the same thing. YSL and Lucci's crew even went back and forth playing hide and seek, finding where their crew members be at and posting it.

Like, I said, none of the actual crime shit is in the lyrics.

The prosecution is using lyrics about general acts of violence. Using shit like this from Slatty to prove how dangerous Young Thug.

I killed his man in front of his mama
Like fuck lil' bruh, sister and his cousin
Now I can't my shit, that ain't no punt
Like fuck my wrist, it ain't enough
Now I fuck my bitch 'til it ain't nothing
I shoot out, blank, still ain't cuffin' up
Proud of my money

Young Thug ain't rapping about how he got Lucci's momma house shot up, what's the point when he pretty much openly admits he could kill Lucci at anytime.

Only thing that is in Young Thug and his crew lyrics that relate to crime is gang lingo, like slime and slatt. They aren't naming dead opps, they aren't pointing out specific crimes. Everyone knows Young Thug is a blood, he been said he's a blood.

Like, White boys in whole different states and countries put this shit together, without using lyrics.

All these prosecutors in Atlanta is doing is fear mongering to motherfuckers that don't pay attention to Hip Hop and acting like they got a Chiraq situation because the crime went up.

This Hip Hop gang land angle they are pushing is performative and stupid to anybody that actually listens to Hip Hop music and follows beef.

If these dudes are actually committing crimes at the level of murder, why do you have such a problem with the DA exploring all potential avenues for trying to take them down.

If the lyrics are a dead end, then the DA will get nothing out of it. I'm still not sure why you personally are upset that criminals are being pressed. Do you believe those dudes are innocent?

If these dudes are actually committing crimes at the level of murder, why do you have such a problem with the DA exploring all potential avenues for trying to take them down.

If the lyrics are a dead end, then the DA will get nothing out of it. I'm still not sure why you personally are upset that criminals are being pressed. Do you believe those dudes are innocent?

Because it's stupid and misleading the public.

Why are you gonna use general generic rap lyrics when Young Thug openly says he would kill the person he's beefing with in an interview unless you are trying to put on a show?

Why are you gonna use rap lyrics when his opp, YFN Lucci said Young Thug got his momma house shot up in an interview?

The prosecution has direct confirmation and admissions of violence and threats, unprompted by any criminal investigation, openly discussed for years in interviews and social media by the leaders of YSL and YFN.

And they are going on the news talking about rap lyrics lol and trying to make YSL be a sprawling criminal enterprise, when these are just formerly dusty and dirty street motherfuckers having a beef.

The prosecution wanna be famous and this shit is a cover up of the failures the city of Atlanta has had at reducing the poverty and inequality that affects Black people.

Listen to the lyrics being used, are they actually talking about a specific crime or just rapping about money, power and murder like any street rapper?

If these lyrics are used, then like 99 percent of street rappers are secretly kingpins. Like Jay Z and Nas should get fucking arrested.

Because it's stupid and misleading the public.

Why are you gonna use general generic rap lyrics when Young Thug openly says he would kill the person he's beefing with in an interview unless you are trying to put on a show?

Why are you gonna use rap lyrics when his opp, YFN Lucci said Young Thug got his momma house shot up in an interview?

The prosecution has direct confirmation and admissions of violence and threats, unprompted by any criminal investigation, openly discussed for years in interviews and social media by the leaders of YSL and YFN.

And they are going on the news talking about rap lyrics lol and trying to make YSL be a sprawling criminal enterprise, when these are just formerly dusty and dirty street motherfuckers having a beef.

The prosecution wanna be famous and this shit is a cover up of the failures the city of Atlanta has had at reducing the poverty and inequality that affects Black people.

Listen to the lyrics being used, are they actually talking about a specific crime or just rapping about money, power and murder like any street rapper?

If these lyrics are used, then like 99 percent of street rappers are secretly kingpins. Like Jay Z and Nas should get fucking arrested.

Jay-Z and Nas didn't come up in an era where including details in your lyrics was a commonly done thing. Whether these dudes are doing it or not, it's a fact that it happens, so DAs going that route should be expected.

I'll ask again. Do you think these dudes are innocent? If not, you shouldn't have a problem with the prosecution exploring any and all potential leads. If your fear isn't that these guys are being railroaded, then what's the issue? Prosecutors trying to get famous? As I said before, DA's are put into office by popular vote. That means that part of their job is putting on a show to get the public on their side. That's the system.

Jay-Z and Nas didn't come up in an era where including details in your lyrics was a commonly done thing. Whether these dudes are doing it or not, it's a fact that it happens, so DAs going that route should be expected.

I'll ask again. Do you think these dudes are innocent? If not, you shouldn't have a problem with the prosecution exploring any and all potential leads. If your fear isn't that these guys are being railroaded, then what's the issue? Prosecutors trying to get famous? As I said before, DA's are put into office by popular vote. That means that part of their job is putting on a show to get the public on their side. That's the system.

I literally said lol no details of actually committed crimes are in the lyrics used. Young Thug is indicted for a murder in 2015. He doesn't mention the crime or the victim at all in the lyrics used.

And Jay Z literally told people where he was getting his drugs from and where they sold them at in H to the IZZO.

Jay Z even mentioned former drug dealer partners like DeHaven and chastised them for snitching No Hook.

Jay Z has mentioned real life events of criminal activity more than Young Thug has and named former partners and locations.

Tupac has literally said he will kill Junior Mafia in lyrics

Got damn Biggie released Who Shot Ya after 2Pac got shot.

If we wanna start using art to convict people of crimes and prove how dangerous they are...when you already got wired tapes, interviews discussing crimes, informants....

Then we might as well go ahead and charge Michael Jackson for a murder for Smooth Criminal because of the assassination he was involved that he admitted to in Smooth Criminal. And he probably owes back child support to his son with his secret unnamed lover Billie Jean that he denied despite admitting to be involved with her.

I literally said lol no details of actually committed crimes are in the lyrics used. Young Thug is indicted for a murder in 2015. He doesn't mention the crime or the victim at all in the lyrics used.

And Jay Z literally told people where he was getting his drugs from and where they sold them at in H to the IZZO.

Jay Z even mentioned former drug dealer partners like DeHaven and chastised them for snitching No Hook.

Jay Z has mentioned real life events of criminal activity more than Young Thug has and named former partners and locations.

Tupac has literally said he will kill Junior Mafia in lyrics

Got damn Biggie released Who Shot Ya after 2Pac got shot.

If we wanna start using art to convict people of crimes and prove how dangerous they are...when you already got wired tapes, interviews discussing crimes, informants....

Then we might as well go ahead and charge Michael Jackson for a murder for Smooth Criminal because he witnessed an assassination in Smooth Criminal. And he probably owes back child support to his son with Billie Jean that he denied despite admitting to be involved with her.

Serious question. Do you think the DA can actually charge and convict someone over generic lyrics because that's what it seems you believe. That can't happen. If the DA is charging them with a crime and just quoting random violent lyrics that don't tie in with the crime for which they are being charged, then that shit will more than likely get thrown out of the court.

Right now, it seems like the DA wants to throw the book at those dudes, so she's basically exploring every avenue. Maybe you're right. Maybe there's nothing of any real use in any of the lyrics. Ok, so what's your issue? Why are you so amped up on criticizing the DA for zealously going after people that even you seem to believe are guilty. She's not going after Jay-Z or Nas. She's going after niggas committing real crime in an era where other niggas have already been caught up putting real details of crimes in their music. She'd be stupid not to at least explore the music.

Last edited:
Who is that on phone because that person is a fucking idiot

Seems like it was 50 son and his son homie. Also a woman was there as well but they don't say if that was his mother.

You can tell 50 son took his mother words a gospel and never really gave anything 50 said any real thought. I'd also add that he jealous of the shit he sees with 50 younger son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back