Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have you driven on a highway the past month? I bet it’s more than how many times you went to a theme park in your life

Did you get injured?

you think ppl don’t operate machines while drunk or on their phones or not fully paying attention?

you keep telling me the probability thing

im not arguing which one is more likely

I’m arguing risk/reward

Doesnt matter how many times I go to amusement park. You dont hear someone dying on a ride everyday.

If you dont like amusement parks anymore, cool. But comparing it to driving is a stupid comparison.

I’m so comfortable being uncomfortable, when I cross someone or shit go’s haywire with someone. I just give it some time away from them, and then move on like nothing happened.

So..if they want closure or resolution, they have to either be uncomfortable or comfortable with unavoidable confrontation.

And now…they are living in my element

1662380148499.gif

This is gonna kill the clout star..member the group the gorillas, who went out of their way not to show themselves to fans and let their music speak for itself. You mean to tell me someone can make some dope music and use this system to put out dope visuals similar to the death love and whatever robot show on Netflix?

this removes the need for realism and just let’s the art speak. Which means alot of the clout chasing, be what you speak about, personality above the art music is about to die.

This is gonna kill the clout star..member the group the gorillas, who went out of their way not to show themselves to fans and let their music speak for itself. You mean to tell me someone can make some dope music and use this system to put out dope visuals similar to the death love and whatever robot show on Netflix?

this removes the need for realism and just let’s the art speak. Which means alot of the clout chasing, be what you speak about, personality above the art music is about to die.

AI isn't even at it's peak and it's already doing a number on the art world.

snip.PNG

Th%C3%A9%C3%A2tre_D%E2%80%99op%C3%A9ra_Spatial.jpg

@Duwop @Chi Hovah @Royal @HellCzar @ZMaKEa @Elzo69Renaissance @Sony Montana @DOS_patos @The Lonious Monk @King Freeman @Old Man Cain
@Mister B.

What say you ??

I mean I’m liberal and don’t trust the prison industrial complex at all but I don’t feel sorry for miggas going to jail for shit they did after openly bragging about the shit online. Niggas know if you in a gang the charges are more extreme they just dgaf

@Duwop @Chi Hovah @Royal @HellCzar @ZMaKEa @Elzo69Renaissance @Sony Montana @DOS_patos @The Lonious Monk @King Freeman @Old Man Cain
@Mister B.

What say you ??

The streets always gonna win the end because motherfuckers out here starving. Atlanta has the highest income inequality in America.

Every 30 years or so, middle class aspiring Black folks get tired of the street dudes and their lifestyle, although they love to consume their art and use them as political fodder for their shitty liberal Democrat backed political agenda while stay in the safety of their suburbs.

So all this lock 'em up rhetoric is cool but they don't mean that. Without the entertainment industry of Atlanta, Atlanta ain't shit. Atlanta is Hollywood South. The artists make Atlanta what it is.

Atlanta is different than out major cities because it's a sprawling mess. The violence and crime isn't just confined to a couple of blocks like Chicago. It's all over the place.

And these dudes smartened up and they not just targeting other gang members, they are targeting the rich now and trying to rob they asses in Buckhead nd shit.

The Black Bourgeoise in Atlanta are terrible ass leaders and have let the city rot since the Olympics. They let White capital come in and buy up everything. The rent is going up and the wages in Atlanta are pitiful. If you don't have an entrepreneurial spirit in Atlanta, you are gonna starve.

Asian and Whites got all the good tech jobs and shit. Non-Black minorities are flocking to Atlanta and Black folks can't compete. Entire suburbs are turning into hoods in 10 years as the Black underclass move from out place to another.

This Atlanta crimewave shit is their fault. It's not about rappers and their lyrics. It's about Black ran cities being total fucking failures because the Black elite is incompetent as fuck. They go on a blame Hip Hop campaign and tough on crime shit to hide the fact they serve White capital.

I've been living between Atlanta, NYC and LA for about 30 years now, I've seen all the crimewaves. The crimewave of the 70s and 80s in NYC was bad. The crimewave in LA during the 90s was bad. The Atlanta one ain't really all that. It's just that White capital is buying up the city and the Boule negroes pockets are getting lined up and poor Black folks gotta go.

Y’all ever notice that when black women play characters in shows and tv, they actually end up being the total opposite of those characters.

Like the chick that played Tasha in power, Regine from living single..like if they play a bougie ratchet that’s loose, they really be super conservative in actual life..I know it’s acting but that’s kinda wild.

And on the flip side,if they play the innocent love interest, the usually a bop in real life

I mean I’m liberal and don’t trust the prison industrial complex at all but I don’t feel sorry for miggas going to jail for shit they did after openly bragging about the shit online. Niggas know if you in a gang the charges are more extreme they just dgaf
Honestly I usually mind my business and stay out the way but it seem like this new wave of bum ass niggas will put you in a situation…

Reading about Jonathan Tjarks, a sports writer for the Ringer is sad shit. He got so scared to die he turned religious.

He is dying from cancer, only 34 years old and his body is reduced to a hump of flesh. Tumor so big that it paralyzed him. He's in hospice now.

That's some fucked up shit.

Life is a cruel joke.

There's like a whole community of cancer sufferers that document the march to their death. It's some of saddest shit I ever seen. You can see the terror in their eyes. Some of them be on this super positive shit.

Well, like Lauren London said, everybody gotta die some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back