Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the train coughing. Something itching my throat and this old Asian nigga got the nerve to be looking at me with disgust. Wanted to tell him "y'all started it" but I didn't want to chance having to fade my way off the train in this suit. I try to only keep that energy when I'm paid to these days.

It be like that sometimes. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Member what I said?

About the bourgeoisie Black people wanna throw motherfuckers in jail and shit?

Man that always been there.

There's always been a respectable, inspirational, striving class of Black people that frowned upon lumpenproletariat Black people.

I can take it all the way back to the Harlem Renaissance where we first got the tales of the lives of urban Black people in Harlem, stealing, fucking and robbing in the works of Claude McKay, particularly Home to Harlem and motherfuckers like WEB Dubois you are making us look bad in the front of the White folks. White folks loved hearing about the streets of Harlem during the Renaissance with all the art, crime and sex.

C. Delores Tucker and them crying about Tupac and Tupac saying fuck you, I gotta get this money.

The problem with the bourgeoisie Black people today is that they have no cultural signifers of Blackness that White people, corporate america and the world enjoy.

The popular culture of Black people isn't driven by lower middle class, working class Black people. It's driven by motherfuckers in the hood.

Lower middle class and working class Black people the popular culture of motherfuckers born in the trenches.

Majority of Black people live in rural and suburban areas, but if you looked at Hip Hop videos, you would think all of us is in a majority city of a project.

The epicenter of Black American culture is with the motherfuckers born in the streets and everyone knows that. The streets are forever. No matter what middle class aspiring respectable Black folks do. There's always gonna be someone to take the next boogey man popular street motherfucker place that got the crime rates sky high and take the place of the artists that sing the tales.

And Atlanta has the highest income inequality out of all the major cities. Atlanta is a fucking pit. Ain't shit in Atlanta but the entertainment industry.

Lmao. If ya mamma got a bbl don't bring her around me imma get disrespectful. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 We clowning my nigga right now.

I declare war on 2000 babies. It's time for a revolution. What's up with these 2000 babies that don't like to clean up?

Man I'm a veteran of the war on 2000's babies. You know how many of them I left tied up in a rubber in a bathroom garbage can on some Terminator shit?

Where's my tickertape parade?

Lol I don’t wanna hear that shit

a ride at six flags in NJ like last week had people hurt on it and that’s one of the best six flags in the country

nigga said “nah but that’s India though..”
[/QUOTE]

Great Adventure? What ride was it the Kunda Ka? I hope it was that one because every time I went there to ride it that shit was out of order and I wanted to get a refund. I feel like that shit has been a marketing gimmick this whole time and they always hype that fucker up but come up with excuses as to why it's not working that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back