Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney Spears was a bad bitch.

I see why Leo switch 'em out after 25, he be fucking with them White women.

I was at the 30th Anniversary concert where she performed with Michael. I pulled that shit up on YouTube, she was finer than a motherfucker. Looked better than I remembered it.

The drop off is real.

So y’all in here talking capitalist shit to get what y’all want but wanna shit on other black men doing the same?

I hate it here
@King Freeman your royalty check is in the mail

That what kinda boggles my mind. Especially in that Jay-Z thread.

So according to the comments I've read. Not just in here, but others online as well. Mofos are mad or turned on Jay-Z for becoming successful?

Or mad b/c THEY anointed him as their messiah to resolve ALL our issues b/c he came from where a lot of us are from but didn't fulfill his promise he personally made to them?

So if given let's say...50 million dollars. You telling me them same folks WOULDN’T hop...skip...jump they azzz outta the neighborhood and into a greener high end suburban area that has a Whole Foods around the corner??

But let's say they use that 50 milli to give back to the community. You tellin me them same folks will just give ANYBODY money when they approach them? Give EVERYONE money who claim they wanna start a business.

So wayment now...*scratches head*...the same folks who claim Jay-Z has done NADA for the community...have they listed ALL the things THEY have done for the community?

Aye Dos...make it make sense for a hardworking brotha such as myself.

Lol

#ImAwakeNow

This motherfucker charged people 30 people 100K each to live in his house to work out, use expensive unfounded machines to restore the natural electric frequency to the body, and clean the chakras meditate in order to live to 100. He's not a doctor. He ain't done any scientific studies. He's a random guy that knows a few baby millionaires and celebrities as a tailor.

We live in the age of the finesse. If you ain't got a million dollars you just ain't want it bad enough. People out there are dying to give you their money for nothing.

Last fall, a group of 30 people gathered at an Etobicoke estate to sample the latest in life-extension innovations. They sipped brain-boosting beverages laced with lion’s mane mushrooms and garnished with grapefruit, participated in a breathwork session and soaked up the electromagnetic pulses of the BioCharger, a $20,000 device that looks like a giant blender, sounds like a bionic mosquito and is purported to fight chronic disease, brain fog and flagging libido, among many other ailments. The evening was a soft launch for Longevity House, a private members’ club for Toronto’s burgeoning community of biohackers.

The price tag, $100,000 for a lifetime membership, was staggering. The promise, even more so: a chance to live longer, possibly to 120 years old. And not just longer but better, free from chronic illness and cognitive decline, by which standard six figures starts to sound like a bargain.

respect-hat-tip.gif

I used to be the same way with some guys.

I was smash this cop's wife back in NYC. I hate cops and shit so I didn't care. But this man had pictures of his kids throughout the house. I used to ask his wife, if you always cheating on him, why stay with him? She said he's a good father.

The cop went to Orlando to visit his parents, his father was father was battling cancer. She invited me over to her house to fuck and I was beating that shit up but in their bedroom, they got a picture of them and he's like looking at me fuck his wife.

So I called.

"Hey man, I'm with your wife right now. Yeah, I'ma about to get back in the pussy. It's not a prank. You need to get tested bro, your wife ain't shit, I'ma get tested immediately after this. Nah nah man, listen, I just came in her like an hour ago. Also, you might wanna investigate the paternity of your son, I was looking at the family portrait and he looks nothing like you dog. No, I ain't saying he mine, I only started fucking your wife three months ago. Alright, I gotta go, she wants round 2. I feel bad so I'ma buy new toys for the kids, groceries and I fill the SUV up. I ain't gonn fucking your wife no more, this shit sad. Be easy, one."

Lmao. Imagine riding that in a country where it's niggas shitting on the curb cause toilets and proper plumbing is not really a thing in different parts of the country.

Make it make sense. Poo butts.
Lol I don’t wanna hear that shit

a ride at six flags in NJ like last week had people hurt on it and that’s one of the best six flags in the country

nigga said “nah but that’s India though..”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back