Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don’t wanna hear that shit

a ride at six flags in NJ like last week had people hurt on it and that’s one of the best six flags in the country

nigga said “nah but that’s India though..”

I get it. My first job was Canada's wonderland amusement park at 16 and I was as ride operator. I had certification to operate 16 rides and shouldn't have been operating not a 1.

First day I sent a ride out without securing the locks on the seats. Luckily it wasn't a ride with any loops.

Luckily I've always been super self aware but the amount of reckless kids running around in charge of other kids in these parks is nuts. It was bare fuckery over there. I'm scared shitless of amusement parks after that experience and haven't set foot in one again since.

I get it. My first job was Canada's wonderland amusement park at 16 and I was as ride operator. I had certification to operate 16 rides and shouldn't have been operating not a 1.

First day I sent a ride out without securing the locks on the seats. Luckily it wasn't a ride with any loops.

Luckily I've always been super self aware but the amount of reckless kids running around in charge of other kids in these parks is nuts. It was bare fuckery over there. I'm scared shitless of amusement parks after that experience and haven't set foot in one again since.
Thank you my brotha for helping my case saying the risk ain’t worth the reward

45 secs-1 min on a ride not worth the potential injury from shoddy equipment or negligent ride operators

Thank you my brotha for helping my case saying the risk ain’t worth the reward

45 secs-1 min on a ride not worth the potential injury from shoddy equipment or negligent ride operators
So a road where I have to worry bout drunk or drugged up drivers, people on their phones, people not paying attention, speeders, objects in the road, etc is safer?

I have been on many amusement park rides. Never been injured.

So a road where I have to worry bout drunk or drugged up drivers, people on their phones, people not paying attention, speeders, objects in the road, etc is safer?

I have been on many amusement park rides. Never been injured.
How many times have you driven on a highway the past month? I bet it’s more than how many times you went to a theme park in your life

Did you get injured?

you think ppl don’t operate machines while drunk or on their phones or not fully paying attention?

you keep telling me the probability thing

im not arguing which one is more likely

I’m arguing risk/reward

Lol I don’t wanna hear that shit

a ride at six flags in NJ like last week had people hurt on it and that’s one of the best six flags in the country

nigga said “nah but that’s India though..”
According to the Global Association for the Attractions Industry, the probability of suffering a serious injury while riding on a fixed-site attraction at a U.S. theme park is 1 in every 15.5 million rides taken

Your chances of getting into a car accident during a 1,000-mile trip are 1 in 366.

Too bad people don’t take 1000 mile trips that often huh

What are the odds you get in an accident while driving for 10 mins on the highway?

Oh inconclusive…

Traffic Crash Toll for 2018:
1 person was killed every 2 hours 25 minutes
1 person was injured every 2 minutes 7 seconds
1 reportable crash occurred every 58 seconds daily
1 fatality occurred every 2.25 hours daily

Traffic Crash Toll for 2018:
1 person was killed every 2 hours 25 minutes
1 person was injured every 2 minutes 7 seconds
1 reportable crash occurred every 58 seconds daily
1 fatality occurred every 2.25 hours daily
Are there more people on the road every day of the year 2018 than there were at theme parks?

lol first off you asshole I said the other day I wasn’t scared of roller coasters

eventually It was like what’s the point?

don’t get me started on go karting is for niggas who don’t own a car

it's coo man.. you used to enjoy them as a kid but now in your older age youre more conservative and less willing to take risks 😄

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Lol, yo I be trolling my niggaz on Facebook.

Lol my homie at his sister wedding.... I'm ♥️'n every picture with his sister, but 😂'n every picture he in by himself...

Nigga ugly AF....and he know that's what I'm saying when I lol his pictures 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back