Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't give you a restaurant... this place is one of my secret spots... Maite https://www.maitebushwick.com/ it's small with a seasonal menu and the food is always good.

I have one more spot but I'm not trying to put it on blast but If you like Japanese food and you're in Williamsburg let me know

and now the hoodrats next door to me done stormed down the way and ready to fight over something that sounds like it's prolly even stupider.

Indecent Proposal is a wild ass movie. Woody disappoints me. You can’t get super emo that your wife got that back blown when YOU took the money dude gave up to blow that back out.

1658647676004.gif

This shit sounds like what I used to live in before we moved.

I love them dudes, but them unruly niggas kept everyone up all night with their shit sometimes….especially after I started sharing my speaker with them.

It was literall drill shit and Tiddilewinks all night two summers ago.

View attachment 890990

This shit sounds like what I used to live in before we moved.

I love them dudes, but them unruly niggas kept everyone up all night with their shit sometimes….especially after I started sharing my speaker with them.

It was literall drill shit and Tiddilewinks all night two summers ago.

yeah, these niggas playin' some raggedy ass R&B right now, as if it ain't 12:30am and somehow singing makes it better. They loud as fuck and ghetto as shit.

And them broads are back down the way arguing with some other hoe. I swear if I hear "you weird bro" one more fuckin time from these broads I'mma lose my shit.

Ok, cool.

At some point, this kind of thing has to stop suprising people though. Black people were the original human beings. If you go back far enough anywhere, you'll find black people. Hell, we see the Australian Aborigines. They've been in that area so long that they are now genetically distinct from Africans because of how long they've been separated.

iu

They Came Before Columbus - Ivan Van Sertima.PNG

Don't know if these been posted, but I copped both of em.

Funny thing is the top one was goin' for over $800.00 - 1K+ after a certain youtube personality spoke on it during his livestream and now it's going for $500.00+. I copped it for a few hundred lower than that. I've been had the bottom one for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back