Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place looks good!
I've never been at that spot myself it's one I'm hitting one weekend. You gotta hit Queens on the next visit lol there's plenty of BK people that can help you with the sites today.

iu

View attachment 891032

Don't know if these been posted, but I copped both of em.

Funny thing is the top one was goin' for over $800.00 - 1K+ after a certain youtube personality spoke on it during his livestream and now it's going for $500.00+. I copped it for a few hundred lower than that. I've been had the bottom one for years.

Also check out this one

9780765804631-us.jpg

@Inori you excited for the women unite black panther movie. Throw this shit in the trash, not a main male character in the trailer

Why it gotta be a competition? Why throw it in the trash? Is it difficult for you to support something if you can't see yourself reflected or being representedm? You want a main character to be a man so you can relate and be more apart of the movie)

Because the 1st one was very much centered around the "men".

Oh snap. Never came across this one. Will be coppin' this one soon.

Thank you.
Yeah when I 1st started learning I was heavy into Ivan Van Sertima. He has some old youtube videos of him lecturing and I went to his website and bought this and before they came to America. His research and story is very interesting and I enjoyed learning about the author and his motivation to research this the way he did it.

Yeah when I 1st started learning I was heavy into Ivan Van Sertima. He has some old youtube videos of him lecturing and I went to his website and bought this and before they came to America. His research and story is very interesting and I enjoyed learning about the author and his motivation to research this the way he did it.

Yeah see, I already knew that we were here before Columbus and that all of us didn't come from Africa on slave ships. Waaaaay before Columbus. It ain't nothing like having documentation to back it up. I checked him out on youtube and I'll do it again to see if there's something I missed.

So I am going to prospect park today...or we was thinking coney island lol. Someone told me for sight-seeing to ride the Staten island ferry...what you think 🤔
Staten Island is BEYOND trash. Fuck that ferry.

Coney Island is solid. I love Prospect Park on Sundays. Marketplaces just pop up, and there always seems to be something cool to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back