Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
gang niggas is forreally real on the steps out in front of my apartment arguing about Dragon Ball and ready to go to blows over this shit.

Fuck is going on outchea???

Thug niggas love Dragon Ball to mayne.

Should've stuck your head out the window and just yell..."BATTLE OF THE GODS ARC IS BETTER THAN THE CELL SAGA!"

Them muthafuccas would've probably lit yo crib up like...
tumblr_mj3h9l0d0k1s6cidro1_400.gif

gang niggas is forreally real on the steps out in front of my apartment arguing about Dragon Ball and ready to go to blows over this shit.

Fuck is going on outchea???

Well I guess that answers the age old question.

Indecent Proposal is a wild ass movie. Woody disappoints me. You can’t get super emo that your wife got that back blown when YOU took the money dude gave up to blow that back out.

Lol, the. Woody donated the 1 million dollars to charity like a little bitch.

So... how do they get off and on that bike path?

they can exit through tunnels so they dont have to mess with the traffic

Under the overhead solar panels, cyclists use subterranean tunnels to enter and exit the path, which boosts safety tremendously since they can get on and off the bikeway without being involved in the regular traffic. Once on the route, they're shielded from the traffic on each side by barriers, and while that doesn't provide pleasant roadside views, it does offer sun protection.

I didn't give you a restaurant... this place is one of my secret spots... Maite https://www.maitebushwick.com/ it's small with a seasonal menu and the food is always good.

I have one more spot but I'm not trying to put it on blast but If you like Japanese food and you're in Williamsburg let me know
So I was in I guess the more industrial side of Brooklyn and we just went here. OMG...it was amazing. I love Asian food.
Dashi

119 Ingraham St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
(929) 276-3310 https://g.co/kgs/Y8qAKR

But yes please share the restaurant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back