Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Royal any posters pulled up on you
Naw everyone got things going on this week. But I came with my cousin. So I am not here by myself.

But we walked the Brooklyn Bridge , went to Salt Bae Restaurant (my cousin really wanted to go lol, I got some fries) We thinking about getting on a ferry or something tomorrow. I got a crash course on the subway( got lost all these letters and numbers)

Naw everyone got things going on this week. But I came with my cousin. So I am not here by myself.

But we walked the Brooklyn Bridge , went to Salt Bae Restaurant (my cousin really wanted to go lol, I got some fries) We thinking about getting on a ferry or something tomorrow. I got a crash course on the subway( got lost all these letters and numbers)
This ur first time?

I am this close to being a bad vegan and getting this damn sandwich the Ocky way 🙃.

Feeling very new york( more specific Brooklyn) at this Bodega

Did anybody reach out to you? I'm no longer a brooklynite but we got mad posters repping NY that should have looked out for you.

A few posters DM me...its cool I get it...yall got lives and what not.

I mean... I got a life and stuff but how discreet are you?

j/k but if you're looking for places to go or things to do I could probably point you towards some shit that's off the beaten path. Or even a good restaurant.

I mean... I got a life and stuff but how discreet are you?

j/k but if you're looking for places to go or things to do I could probably point you towards some shit that's off the beaten path. Or even a good restaurant.

Yeah please share

Yeah please share

Aiight. Are you in brooklyn? If you are we're still talking about a big ass place but let's say you're in the williamsburg, bed-stuy bushwick area... it's a lil late for dinner tonight so I would head to either williamsburg southside to a dive called the east river bar if you want drinks, and "fun" or a "club" called Bembe if you want dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back