Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ an Atlanta rapper has been helping the DA w invesgations pointing out rappers committing crimes”

lol I wonder who it is

Yo you don't understand... those motherfuckers came in WAVES! Brooklyn from 1990 to now was like space invaders... you gonna lose but how long can you last.
History repeats itself but when it's time for me to go, fuck Amerikkka. I'm moving to Nigeria yo

Yo you don't understand... those motherfuckers came in WAVES! Brooklyn from 1990 to now was like space invaders... you gonna lose but how long can you last.

My thing is why the price start going up when they pop up. And then I know you remember how crackers view black neighborhoods. They treated it like it was WW3 but now they move in and make shit wack.

Gotta hit them with the micro aggressions

My thing is why the price start going up when they pop up. And then I know you remember how crackers view black neighborhoods. They treated it like it was WW3 but now they move in and make shit wack.

Gotta hit them with the micro aggressions

I've always had a lot lot of bike messenger friends and I remember this one older dude was like you white bike messengers are the stormtroopers of gentrification. And they all got quiet because they knew it was true. Socially and economically they were the same as us but other white people look at them mixing in the same spaces as us that normally they would consider dangerous and they think "oh... maybe we can do this". Fast forward 5 years and you have a rich Indian couple jogging down the street with a baby in a $1500 stroller and you wonder what the fuck just happened.

My guy is about to lose the security contract at the spot I'm working at. The owner basically telling me I could take it but I don't want to be a snake.

Sigh. Sometimes it sucks being a real nigga with integrity.

So nope wasnt good

kekes netflix level acting…i would cringe

“WHERE DA DRANK AT!?”

the ending was wack…im confused why this movie was even made

best parts were some of the visuals and

monkey and the kids actn like aliens in the barn

So nope wasnt good

kekes netflix level acting…i would cringe

“WHERE DA DRANK AT!?”

the ending was wack…im confused why this movie was even made

best parts were some of the visuals and

monkey and the kids actn like aliens in the barn

Hater

My guy is about to lose the security contract at the spot I'm working at. The owner basically telling me I could take it but I don't want to be a snake.

Sigh. Sometimes it sucks being a real nigga with integrity.
Did you talk to your boy about the situation? Did he mess up and that is why he lost the contract?

If I knew i messed up and was the reason for losing the contract, I wouldnt feel away that my boy was offered the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back