Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact when Hurricane Katerina hit, the cities of Houston, Jackson and Atlanta got worse regardless of what was and not reported.

In West Dallas and some of Oak cliff a lot of NOLA folks went there and shit was hot for a while over there.

Bingo. N.O. niggas had Atlanta on fire for 2 years after Katrina.

lol @ the last two tweets because as soon as I saw the headline, I was like "Didn't ATL people blame people from N.O for all the violence before?"

A lot of the violence in the South is because of transplants. That's just a fact. Outside of Miami, Gang and hardcore drug activity wasn't really a thing in most places in the South until niggas from NYC, LA, DC, etc... started moving to the South and carrying it with them.

Idk about the drugs part. Drug violence been a thing in all states at high levels since like the 70s

I sense another food war coming

View attachment 890087

giphy.gif

Idk about the drugs part. Drug violence been a thing in all states at high levels since like the 70s

Nah, it took crack a while to do big damage down south. Outside of relatively big cities like ATL, crack wasn't much of a problem at all.

Where I was from, while murder rates and gang wars were going on in other places, we were still stuck on neighborhood fights over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back