Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down, the funniest post I seen this year anywhere was when a dude posted a email from Robin Hood that said he was down like 100k and asking how was he gonna pay it off, and his response was I deleted that app weeks ago, that sounds like a you problem.

That shit is hilarious, it totally encompasses that insanity of todays world, and peoples adaption to it.

In case y’all missed it, cause it’s huge news. A new study found that there is no link between serotonin levels and depression. Consider how many people killed themselves due to suicide ideation causes by an increase in serotonin levels or the reuptake of serotonin. We still don’t understand the mind and what causes depression. Two siblings can have the same upbringing, the same surroundings, and one have depression and one strive with resilience. We need to know why, and we don’t.

Hands down, the funniest post I seen this year anywhere was when a dude posted a email from Robin Hood that said he was down like 100k and asking how was he gonna pay it off, and his response was I deleted that app weeks ago, that sounds like a you problem.

That shit is hilarious, it totally encompasses that insanity of todays world, and peoples adaption to it.
All perspective 👌🏾

I consider him an East Coast rapper who’s reluctantly from the south.

Just curious, why do you feel that?

I never really understood the debate around Pusha T and the Clipse. He's from the South and the way they rap or the music they make doesn't really have a distinct sound. I wouldn't say it sounds like the ATL, Memphis, Houston, or NO music typically associated with the South, but it doesn't sound like some NYC, Jersey, or Philly shit either.

I never really understood the debate around Pusha T and the Clipse. He's from the South and the way they rap or the music they make doesn't really have a distinct sound. I wouldn't say it sounds like the ATL, Memphis, Houston, or NO music typically associated with the South, but it doesn't sound like some NYC, Jersey, or Philly shit either.

He’s probably going based off of the way Pusha flows on tracks that doesn’t fit into what most people think “southern rap” sounds like

The drawl, the southern accent and references

It’s a silly stereotype but people favor distinction

Naw I’m speaking strictly from a technical standpoint. The way he constructs his bars and his cadences and rhyme schemes are like classic east coast street shit.

Strictly in that way, I feel like he identifies more with the OG east coast niggas than the southern niggas.

Naw I’m speaking strictly from a technical standpoint. The way he constructs his bars and his cadences and rhyme schemes are like classic east coast street shit.

Strictly in that way, I feel like he identifies more with the OG east coast niggas than the southern niggas.

I'll have to go listen to him again. I never though he sounded more like a Jay-Z than a Ludacris, but admittedly I haven't listened to him much. You could be right.

just transferred money.

so now the euro and franc dont give you alot of USD?

its damn near equal?

this aint right......yall be careful out chea...

this is getting ugly

I'll have to go listen to him again. I never though he sounded more like a Jay-Z than a Ludacris, but admittedly I haven't listened to him much. You could be right.

I do remember years ago the Clipse said they were bringing east coast rap back. But I think it’s because of our area a lot of military folks who do not id with Southern but they usually from somewhere else. But the thing is most locals and areas outside large cities it pretty clear we Southern. If you ever hear Mike Vick or Iverson talk they sound Southern. But with J Cole and Pusha and even Skillz they don’t sound like what people think Southern people sound

I do remember years ago the Clipse said they were bringing east coast rap back. But I think it’s because of our area a lot of military folks who do not id with Southern but they usually from somewhere else. But the thing is most locals and areas outside large cities it pretty clear we Southern. If you ever hear Mike Vick or Iverson talk they sound Southern. But with J Cole and Pusha and even Skillz they don’t sound like what people think Southern people sound

Pusha and Malice were both born in the Bronx, and with the fam being from there you sometimes the kids don't necessarily assimilate with the way the folks talk around them. In Skillz's case, he's originally from Detroit but grew up in the south, so if his parents kept speaking like the average Black folks from Tha D, then chances are that's how he's gonna grow up speaking.

Pusha and Malice were both born in the Bronx, and with the fam being from there you sometimes the kids don't necessarily assimilate with the way the folks talk around them. In Skillz's case, he's originally from Detroit but grew up in the south, so if his parents kept speaking like the average Black folks from Tha D, then chances are that's how he's gonna grow up speaking.

Oh Skillz folks from up there that’s wassup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back