Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok.

I can see with an oven maybe where you can access it from your phone to preheat on the way home or something.. Or maybe turning the oven off remotely.. but just to look in the fridge? Meh

You ever been at the store and didn’t really know if you needed to cop some shit or if you had some at the crib still?

I do that shit all the time.

It’d be fly to be able to access the Wi-Fi enabled cam in your fridge to see if you had any fucking salad dressing left or not.

Last edited:
You ever been at the store and didn’t really know if you needed to cop some shit or if you had some at the crib still?

It’d be fly to be able to access the Wi-Fi enables cam in your fridge to see if you had any fucking salad dressing left or not.

I mean yeah it's happened to all of us. but it's not that big of an inconvenience for me to get back from the store and be like oh shit Im outa ranch dressing.

The amount of emails and ads you finna get from niggas tracking whats in your fridge dont seem worth it to me.

Watch you niggas be on a diet and they do a push notification for some bum ass chik fil a "nuggets"

It’d be fly to be able to access the Wi-Fi enabled cam in your fridge to see if you had any fucking salad dressing left or not.
Well they do have smart fridges these days

My mans still preaching the gospel….I see you bro
What up Brooklyn!😎
tumblr_oi1h4t62Qw1vet0bvo1_400.gifv

I try yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back