Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got an email from a realtor stating it's now a "buyers market" but it reads like the market is about to collapse. From his email:

Here are some details about the market:
- 4,600 houses on the market compared to 1,800- 2,200 during the pandemic
- Interest rates are rising
- Houses are staying on the market much longer
- Many houses are not getting multiple offers within 48 hours

These are the exact same conditions right before the market collapsed in 07/08.
Sounds like a scam to me. Lmao at not getting a offer in 48 hours....um so? Also, this reads like people can't afford to but these overpriced homes. I told a friend of mine to wait a year or two before buying. Let the prices really drop.

Sounds like a scam to me. Lmao at not getting a offer in 48 hours....um so? Also, this reads like people can't afford to but these overpriced homes. I told a friend of mine to wait a year or two before buying. Let the prices really drop.
I think a yr or two may be too long.
black rock won’t wait that long an then it will be worse

I'm trying to put this chick I work with on game. She saying she doesn't want to fuck with the air fryer. She only rocks with the oven, stove and microwave.

She was talking about buying a $300 microwave with afterpay. I'm like "$300! Does it air fry?" Tf. Shit don't make no sense. The air fryer is a kitchen essential.

The Juneteenth shit is hilarious to me.

I can't figure out if ya'll or happy or mad about it.

We've gone from "Fuck Independence Day. Juneteenth is what matters to me." to "Fuck white people for acknowledging Juneteenth matters to me." lol
Its fuck independence day

I fuck with the 4th of July though

Has far as Junteenth goes is great that more of us know about it... thats it

At work today i spoke to a white woman on the phone and shes like yall work monday and im like yeah he said something like wow thats sucks( not the exact words)... but in my head im like is she saying this in The general sense because i gotta work on a holiday or.. because she figured i was black and had to work on Junteenth 😄

But yeah fuck white people acknowledgement

for the last couple of years there were bidding wars on every house that came on the market. My moms was told if they put their house on the market within 24hrs they would have an offer for a minimum of 100K over the appraised value, which itself is artificially inflated by about $150k to begin with. Homes were being sold within hours of getting listed because investors were looking to get in on the market and make a quick buck. Now the home values have been inflated to a point that can't be sustained and they're not selling quickly anymore so the investors are going to start dumping. This is precisely what happened in 07-08 but what exacerbated that crash was finding out a lot of subprime loans were packaged and sold as securities and folks started dumping even more.

for the last couple of years there were bidding wars on every house that came on the market. My moms was told if they put their house on the market within 24hrs they would have an offer for a minimum of 100K over the appraised value, which itself is artificially inflated by about $150k to begin with. Homes were being sold within hours of getting listed because investors were looking to get in on the market and make a quick buck. Now the home values have been inflated to a point that can't be sustained and they're not selling quickly anymore so the investors are going to start dumping. This is precisely what happened in 07-08 but what exacerbated that crash was finding out a lot of subprime loans were packaged and sold as securities and folks started dumping even more.
I agree. Homes are still very inflated atm. Now still isn't the time to buy is my only point.

It happen out here in Cali,
Niggas dropping shit 10s and 100s of thousands now.
They claiming cuz COVID going up….wtf ever.
the way shit was going back a few months….shit couldn’t keep going. There was no way.
Hell, my realtor called me and told me I was right. Anybody could see shit was fake news. And Zillow was helping the pump.

the way shit was going back a few months….shit couldn’t keep going. There was no way.
Hell, my realtor called me and told me I was right. Anybody could see shit was fake news. And Zillow was helping the pump.

This is literally just a jumble of words that make no sense together.

Sober up, buddy.

I said it back in September/October that the market would collapse in 6 months. Might be a month or so off but I think this is the start of the ending.

Its fuck independence day

I fuck with the 4th of July though

Has far as Junteenth goes is great that more of us know about it... thats it

At work today i spoke to a white woman on the phone and shes like yall work monday and im like yeah he said something like wow thats sucks( not the exact words)... but in my head im like is she saying this in The general sense because i gotta work on a holiday or.. because she figured i was black and had to work on Junteenth 😄

But yeah fuck white people acknowledgement

If she was saying that because she believed it was fucked up that a black person had to work on Juneteenth, would that be a bad thing?

The only reason I find this funny is because the truly racist people are probably on some fuck Juneteenth shit. I ain't saying that all the white people that are down with Juneteenth are good. It's just weird to have beef with the ones that are on board with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back