Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all ya'll be walking caring deeply about the meaning of these holidays everytime they roll around? They're really that important to you?

See how you just moved the goalposts? No one said that. You said that it's funny and weird that we care about the holiday but think it's corny when white people tell us 'Happy Juneteenth'. You said 'Maybe it's just you.'.

And my statement was, yes...it IS just you who thinks that's funny or weird or doesn't understand it. Literally everyone else understands.

That's it. No more. No less.

See how you just moved the goalposts? No one said that. You said that it's funny and weird that we care about the holiday but think it's corny when white people tell us 'Happy Juneteenth'. You said 'Maybe it's just you.'.

And my statement was, yes...it IS just you who thinks that's funny or weird or doesn't understand it. Literally everyone else understands.

That's it. No more. No less.

I was talking about not caring about holidays when I said maybe it's just me.

Ya'll can feel how you want about the holiday and how whites interact with you on it. I don't need or care to understand it.

Man, I remember when I first seen the movie “Collateral”, I like it so much. It was Jamie Foxx in a way I’d never seen, Tom Cruise in a way I’d never seen, dope premise of a hit man using a cabby to get from hit to hit. I put it up there in the top section of best movies ever.

Watching it again now…it’s bad..it did not hold up well at all, Cruise still kills this shit, murdered this shit. Jamie is awful, the supporting cast is awful. Jamie’s character having a dream car catalog that he reads on his lunch break, while slaving a way at this twelve year cab driving career..fuck type of capitalistic programming bullshit is this..

Same time, bro mama don’t even like em, he lies to his mama bout who he is, and he can’t even holla at a woman that want him. But..awww that dream car..man..I skipped ahead so much in this movie. So much of this movie is bullshit

Dope gun scenes tho..the Camera work outside of the gun scenes is awful too. Cruise might be the best actor ever..da fuck this movie feel like 1992, and his character feel like some shit that would play today
Jamie was pussy through that whole movie. Tom Cruise styled on that dude....sending his mama flowers and shit. Even the way Jamie fired the heat at Cruise was some bullshit on the train at the end. He was lucky he got a hit in....otherwise, Cruise was gonna do him and Jada.

Collateral's a cool movie, but Jamie went out BAD in that jawn.

How wild is it that we just accepted the premise of you got served? That street adjacent niggaz was doing highly choreographed dance battles surrounded by crowds in a warehouse some where. Know how hard it is to get niggaz to show up to a 5 on 5? Now do a 5 on 5 wit y’all running the triangle offense against the motion offense, at a YMCA, surrounded by a crowd, for prize money. Mind you, y’all niggaz would have to have the Sync of pippen and jordan

Never had the desire to see that joint i saw honey and that one dance movie that seemed to have as many joints as the fast and furious 😆

How wild is it that we just accepted the premise of you got served? That street adjacent niggaz was doing highly choreographed dance battles surrounded by crowds in a warehouse some where. Know how hard it is to get niggaz to show up to a 5 on 5? Now do a 5 on 5 wit y’all running the triangle offense against the motion offense, at a YMCA, surrounded by a crowd, for prize money. Mind you, y’all niggaz would have to have the Sync of pippen and jordan
Idk it’s not that far fetched for niggas here used to schedule meet up bet and have footworking dance battles

Cali different

This back when Chris brown came out and street niggaz in LA was really dancing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back