Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is for us. The point is that it's funny to constantly tell everyone that it's the holiday that you care about and then feel a certain kinda way when people acknowledge that you care about it.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Outside of getting a day off work I don't care about any holiday.

Yes, it’s 100% just you, B.

Not me walking in on my mom watching Next Friday laughing her ass off.

"What's so funny? You smoking that shit?!! Ya lips turning black. That's what you out here doing with ya little friends? Ya stink."

I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Man, I remember when I first seen the movie “Collateral”, I like it so much. It was Jamie Foxx in a way I’d never seen, Tom Cruise in a way I’d never seen, dope premise of a hit man using a cabby to get from hit to hit. I put it up there in the top section of best movies ever.

Watching it again now…it’s bad..it did not hold up well at all, Cruise still kills this shit, murdered this shit. Jamie is awful, the supporting cast is awful. Jamie’s character having a dream car catalog that he reads on his lunch break, while slaving a way at this twelve year cab driving career..fuck type of capitalistic programming bullshit is this..

Same time, bro mama don’t even like em, he lies to his mama bout who he is, and he can’t even holla at a woman that want him. But..awww that dream car..man..I skipped ahead so much in this movie. So much of this movie is bullshit

Dope gun scenes tho..the Camera work outside of the gun scenes is awful too. Cruise might be the best actor ever..da fuck this movie feel like 1992, and his character feel like some shit that would play today

Fam..lol, son broke into a federal attorney building that’s like 25 stories high. Killed the one guard in the whole fucking building. The went to the basement level and took out the power in the entire building by hitting a power meter wit a metal pipe..

:hahaha:
Generation X didn’t ask for much

Man, I remember when I first seen the movie “Collateral”, I like it so much. It was Jamie Foxx in a way I’d never seen, Tom Cruise in a way I’d never seen, dope premise of a hit man using a cabby to get from hit to hit. I put it up there in the top section of best movies ever.

Watching it again now…it’s bad..it did not hold up well at all, Cruise still kills this shit, murdered this shit. Jamie is awful, the supporting cast is awful. Jamie’s character having a dream car catalog that he reads on his lunch break, while slaving a way at this twelve year cab driving career..fuck type of capitalistic programming bullshit is this..

Same time, bro mama don’t even like em, he lies to his mama bout who he is, and he can’t even holla at a woman that want him. But..awww that dream car..man..I skipped ahead so much in this movie. So much of this movie is bullshit

Dope gun scenes tho..the Camera work outside of the gun scenes is awful too. Cruise might be the best actor ever..da fuck this movie feel like 1992, and his character feel like some shit that would play today
Chill on the collateral slander my guy

but I got a thread in mind for the movie section thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back