Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody else had a white person come up to you and wish them a happy Juneteenth day?? It's happened twice to me this morning at work and idk how I feel about it....

Ask them to sign your petition and see what happens

Yeah. I was doing good until all the vaccinated people in my house contracted it and gave it to me. I had a fever for 24hrs, congestion for 24hrs, then no taste or smell for about 5 days.

Yeah it was pretty much the same for me when I caught it back in March. Glad it was mild for you.

Reactions: B_A
So you asking me to let it go?
Well Its clearly affecting ya mental being after a year hiatus of the jokes. If you had solid proof of post you would of been posted but perhaps something personally happened in your life where you’ve been reflecting lately on if you’ll ever have kids. IDK… I mean we can deep dive into your life’s decisions if you want? This is a safe space.

Serious question. If you were presented the opportunity to buy a home at a good price, would you not? Or do you prefer to rent forever?

I think her problem is more with the landlord comment.

Black people doing shady landlord shit isn't better than white people doing shady landlord shit just because they are black.

Well Its clearly affecting ya mental being after a year hiatus of the jokes. If you had solid proof of post you would of been posted but perhaps something personally happened in your life where you’ve been reflecting lately on if you’ll ever have kids. IDK… I mean we can deep dive into your life’s decisions if you want? This is a safe space.

What do you mean if I had "solid proof" didn't you just say it happened a year ago? Didn't you just try to tag beta in on some you were doing it too shit?

You can admit you did some weirdo shit and move on or you can keep up with the deflection. Don't matter to me.

You did some cornball pause worthy shit. It happens to the best of us. Hold ya head.

What do you mean if I had "solid proof" didn't you just say it happened a year ago? Didn't you just try to tag beta in on some you were doing it too shit?

You can admit you did some weirdo shit and move on or you can keep up with the deflection. Don't matter to me.

You did some cornball pause worthy shit. It happens to the best of us. Hold ya head.
Bro you dont have to prove to me or anyone else as to why u dont have kids man. Dont let outside influences get to u. Live your best life king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back