Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think we heading 2wards a full blown recession?

News media seem to be preppin the masses 4 it

Will it be as bad as the housing bubble recession in 08? idk

It still is for us. The point is that it's funny to constantly tell everyone that it's the holiday that you care about and then feel a certain kinda way when people acknowledge that you care about it.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Outside of getting a day off work I don't care about any holiday.

Even if Mexicans like Cinco De Mayo I don’t think they want whites coming up to them saying something…it really just comes down to white people need to keep they corny shit out my face

lol yea cause white folks are never passive aggressive lol gotta stop man

Yeah, they can be. Do you think this is something a ton of them have a problem with? Are there really a lot of white people out there mad because they get another three day weekend? I mean, I wouldn't put it past some of them, but the ones I work around don't seem to give a fuck about the origin of the day. They are just happy to not have to come in on Monday.

Even if Mexicans like Cinco De Mayo I don’t think they want whites coming up to them saying something…it really just comes down to white people need to get they corny shit out my face

I guess I don't understand what you're calling corny. Are you saying that a white person saying innocently saying "Happy Juneteenth" to you is corny? Or are you talking about the same thing as @HellCzar and assuming that they are being passive aggressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back